Who is going out for NYE?

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,574 Views
1347385515859_8580191.png

While I was in the hospital, I heard plenty of screaming women that were in labor. I've changed my mind about the whole thing.

bacon I worry about you pal

put cami on the line

This thread really took an unexpected turn.

after you go mucus plug is there anywhere you CAN go?

This morning. It was very gross.

I didn't call the doctor until after I ate breakfast....three hours later. I have priorities.

I know! You made me google it! Looking into it this online, doesn't mean the baby will be forthcoming soon, could take another 2-3 weeks!

I feel for but if no medical urgency that the kid is coming say, tomorrow, be a nice gesture to let the man of the house go out for a cold one or two! Been probably a real strain on the guy and he could use the break! No need for both of you to suffer through the wait! Just an idea!

I
I feel for but if no medical urgency that the kid is coming say, tomorrow, be a nice gesture to let the man of the house go out for a cold one or two! Been probably a real strain on the guy and he could use the break! No need for both of you to suffer through the wait! Just an idea!

I hope Teela throws her mucous plug at you MM.

xoxo

The man of the house asked if he could see the mucus plug. I have never been so turned on.

He's a nasty person. I wanted to throw it at him. Fortunately, I flushed.

ok that's just fucking admirable

that and the goat - i like this dude's style. Alot.

after you go mucus plug is there anywhere you CAN go?

My first thought after seeing the plug was - that looks like it would be good on rye toast with tomatoes!

I shit you not.

Thanks plom, I can skip dinner now.