Who is going out for NYE?

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,536 Views
I have the flu so no. But even if I wasn't sick I still would not go anywhere.

We were trying to get hungry for dinner.

Were.

ok that's just fucking admirable

that and the goat - i like this dude's style. Alot.

This is the same guy that asked if he could ask the female doctor if she could kiss my neck when she was doing the internal exam. We do NOT encourage him.

This is the same guy that asked if he could ask the female doctor if she could kiss my neck when she was doing the internal exam.

hahahahaha

This is the same guy that asked if he could ask the female doctor if she could kiss my neck when she was doing the internal exam. We do NOT encourage him.

:lmao:

:ata:

Even when I was drinking, I stayed in New Year's Eve. It was just about the last night I wanted to go out. As an alcoholic, I could drink any time. NYE was the one night you knew every asshole that couldn't handle their booze was coming out of the woodwork and being stupid.

Amateur hour.

Even when I was drinking, I stayed in New Year's Eve. It was just about the last night I wanted to go out. As an alcoholic, I could drink any time. NYE was the one night you knew every asshole that couldn't handle their booze was coming out of the woodwork and being stupid.

Amateur hour.

I worked on that night for many years. I would rather deal with the few negatives of amateurs over many of the miserable regulars. It is a big deal in my area.

What's so bad about occasionally being around amateurs that can't handle their booze?

Sometimes going out into the real world can be more entertaining than tv or movies..

Sometimes.

Muddy you're a shut-in.

Last time I was out for NYE was 2 years ago in Whistler, BC. That was fun. Somehow the bus we took to get to the Whistler Village was full of drunk Habs fans, so we all started chanting "Ole Ole Ole". :rofl: That was a bit surreal.

Otherwise I grew up spending NYE with family, playing Red Dog with my uncles. They started me on that gambling path.

I'm glad you asked.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/how-to-play-red-dog.htm

There are many variations, but we usually play with one deck, two if there are more than 8 people playing.

You get 4 cards and then you decide on a cash wager, up to the amount of the pot. Then the banker flips a card. If you can beat the banker's card with a card of the same suit, you win your wager.

As an example, if you hold four aces of different suits, you can't lose. Automatic win if you're playing with only one deck.

The pot gets replenished once it is all gone. We typically chip in a quarter.