seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Oh my GOD!

mobydurito.jpg

I love your music man.

Durito it's hard to narrow it down to just one but this is my favorite of yours:

good tune daft...i have porcelain on a 6hour repeat that i use to relax me when i cant sleep...been a while since ive used it. maybe tonight since the stress of everyday whoreshit is hitting me lately.

good tune daft...i have porcelain on a 6hour repeat that i use to relax me when i cant sleep...been a while since ive used it. maybe tonight since the stress of everyday whoreshit is hitting me lately.

It's now official. RayRay and I have very similar tastes in music. He likes Mode also. RayRay the 6 hour repeat is a good idea for insomnia. I should try that the next time I have one of my episodes.

Angry Moby

The entire 18 album is pretty cool though.

daft... this is the last music i was using...i havent needed anything for the last few weeks, but i will throw this back in tonight...

rayray I like that a lot. I'm going to go download that now.

I think durito is about 16 inches taller than Moby. Moby ain't half bad once in a while though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that Durito has never heard that he looks like Moby before. Awesome catch!

:moped: