Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,540 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
There's a lot of competition in NYC among girls. We are saturated with hot chicks.

It's tough going from an 8 in Fargo, ND and then moving out here and suddenly your a 2..

Casper imagine getting harassed/groped by the likes of you at the club, when all you really want is to dance with your girl friends.

You get it now.

so you're going to the club dressing slutty because?

There's a lot of competition in NYC among girls. We are saturated with hot chicks.

It's tough going from an 8 in Fargo, ND and then moving out here and suddenly your a 2..

A 9 in NYC is like a 3 in Milan, Italy.

so you're going to the club dressing slutty because?

...a shirtless Channing Tatum might show up and take me away on his horse.

a 3 in milan is a .5 in haiti

...a shirtless Channing Tatum might show up and take me away on his horse.

while a valid response sir matty I don't buy it. I hate hearing girls bitch how guys are hitting on them and then I turn to see them with their tits hanging out. I guess it's hard to put it all together WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT IS GIVING OUT HANDOUTS LEFT AND RIGHT.

FF even if I'm not DTF I still want you to notice me above all the other bitches. Don't ask, I'm just like that.

while a valid response sir matty I don't buy it. I hate hearing girls bitch how guys are hitting on them and then I turn to see them with their tits hanging out. I guess it's hard to put it all together WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT IS GIVING OUT HANDOUTS LEFT AND RIGHT.

where are these handouts and how do i get some. i just get big tax bills.

Yea I don't quite qualify for any of that.

Did you know that if my wife ever goes on any gov't handouts that they get to bill me for them?

For someone who is unemployed you get a lot of huge tax bills.

For someone who is unemployed you get a lot of huge tax bills.

A lot? No just this year. Not having a 100k exemption kind of changes things a lot.

Yea I don't quite qualify for any of that.

Did you know that if my wife ever goes on any gov't handouts that they get to bill me for them?

I don't either :(, but I hope those that do are raping it. I'd rather they spend the money than the feds figure out what failed program they want to fund next.

For your wife question I'm intrigued. So I assume you guys have a marriage license and you file married? I guess what I'm getting at is how would the government ever connect the two dots and accurately bill you for her needs? I have never heard of this, but I'm also single.

Hmm I don't actually know what would happen if we as a couple applied for gov't aid. I don't see how that would ever be possible though, a family of 3 needs to make less than 2k a month.

The premise I understand is if say we got divorced and say in 10 years she applied for some welfare (again unlikely since I'm sure she'd be getting plenty of $ still from me :( ) I would be on the hook for it as I sponsored her visa into this country. Every visa given to family member to enter the usa has to be sponsored by someone making ~2x the povery level that guarantees that they will not become a receiver of gov't aid.

Why did you ever go through with this Durito?