Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,538 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
Oh that's who that was though

Boys if I ever have a mugshot I request as many as possible make it their avatar

I'd consider it an honor

stevies, we all would... apparently, bateman thinks he has some high standing in the forum world and doesnt want anything to tarnish his fine reputation...:lmao:

Rofl and I bet every attorney on North American soil would be lining up to take that defamation case Pro bono :yap:

i try to be nice and take up for robyn and what does that dumb whore do in return? asks bateman out for a drink...:lol: talk about being fucking hard up and at rock bottom...

? Link..?

same thread at peeps...page 5
http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=413975&page=5

probably that dirty cunt that told him my name and what state i lived .... for some reason he thinks i care though...who in forum world doesnt know my name or where i live? :clueless:

batemans bipolar switch was hit when she showed up... it was no longer "that whore fucked 2 gl members while bread watched" or "she sucked and fucked a nigger" . .. it was hi how are you, you were always nice... fucking retarded fuck

keep-calm-when-crushing-bateman.png

Any chance that is a Robyn ghost..?

doubt that pancho , homedog or reagan would abuse their privileges and comment for her... i guess maybe bread might have her pw...

I have no doubt that was Robyn herself and also no doubt at all that the "invite" wasn't of a serious nature. You guys know better than that.

fuckhomedog.com

Oh nm I saw on my phone and didn't realize it was registered in 2010..

I have no doubt that was Robyn herself and also no doubt at all that the "invite" wasn't of a serious nature. You guys know better than that.

you give her entirely too much credit... it was a few posts later that he all of a sudden had my name and where i lived..very safe to say they were exchanging pm's and she told him what little about me she knew...

sorry, Ray but that isn't Robyn's style at all.

absolutely amaaazzzzing timing and coincidence
:yousodumb:

I agree with Blitty. Single females in NYC in their 20's have it made, yet have it hard. It's a very volatile time in life.

How do they have it hard? They have it a lot easier than men.

Casper imagine getting harassed/groped by the likes of you at the club, when all you really want is to dance with your girl friends.

You get it now.

Casper imagine getting harassed/groped by the likes of you at the club, when all you really want is to dance with your girl friends.

You get it now.

Still don't get it. That happens everywhere, not just in NYC.