Where is Wally?

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 6,981 Views
Hopefully he has some guy trying to shut down his RC track operation in a headlock and the result will be Wallyballs and the kids being able to do what they want.

Archie that's a nice thing you did there man :handshake:

Wally,

your old pal, Optional, requests that you drop by and at least check in for the car races...

Appreciate it Arch.
I might stop in long enough to spread the points around but yeah time is short on the overall posting front and what time I do spend I need to do it here, oh and FaceBook.

GL appreciates having you here with your limited available posting time! :up:

I just checked Arch. They confiscated all the points so I can't give them away. Thanks for your efforts though but I think soon I will just get myself banned again, or not. Maybe just continue to not miss not posting there. Either way I appreciate it but it's not for me anymore.

Did I mention I appreciate it?

big love big wawa

Wally Wallerballs! We need an update on your dealings with the Saudi Prince and his dodgy cashiers check.

Wally Wallerballs! We need an update on your dealings with the Saudi Prince and his dodgy cashiers check.
Matty it just fizzled out. The guy emailed me and asked what's up with the check. I replied with, "you know what's up with the check, it's fake as hell". There were a couple of exchanges but the guy/girl whatever had no heart. They were weak Matty. If you're gonna run a scam be committed to tour craft.

I kept the check though. Kind of a souvenir.

Rogue I dont. I was fired from the city job so I can't be out at the plant where the pond is.

27 years Rogue. We got a new city manager, a new utility director and they hired this idiot supervisor. I should have kept quiet and rode out my last 3 years to retirement but that moron douchebag supervisor was such a disgrace I just couldnt keep quiet.

They hired him though and inherited me so I was let go. A couple months later they couldnt cover for his stupidity anymore and let him go but it was too late for me.

I've been working at a millionaires old folks community for 3 1/2 years now doing maintenance. The money isn't the same as I was making with the city but I actually like the work.

I do miss being a City of Newberry employee though.

I ran for city commissioner 2 years ago and lost to an incumbent by 9 votes. I figure if I get elected I can still serve the city that way. I will run again against a different commissioner in 2021.

Get that taxpayers money Wallyballs