When you gamble...

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,003 Views
I was not referring to only humans. Other beings interpret noise as only the vibration. That is all. I think that the vibrations a human body makes are so minute and within the body, you cannot hear it. I am referring to sound waves, vibrations that carry thought the air a certain distance that create sound. Like a speaker for example. If you a def for example, you cannot hear the base of music, but you can feel it.

see this very tree theory could apply to music, if it is playing ,and no one is around, does that mean that magically there is no sound, no one singing? no guitars playing? Same concept.

that means you won't listen to my song cami? :clueless:

it's real miami bass

What the song you just posted Rog?
I did, I liked it!
That why I made the comment I did silly!
:hug:

I never once got a rush from winning gambling even right as I had just started.
I used to feel the losses but with enough repetitions that wore out too.

I don't think any of you exist.

Except for some of you whom I've personally met.

And some of you whom I haven't personally met.

wtf is this shit? At least when Bread started same thread two days ago he probably actually felt he was being chased by spirits.

Dax seems like a good guy. I think he's just trying to fit in a bit and spark some conversation.

I gave him some earlier that he probably didn't appreciate that much though.

i cant win anything

Dax seems like a good guy. I think he's just trying to fit in a bit and spark some conversation.

I gave him some earlier that he probably didn't appreciate that much though.

Actually I did enjoy it, but had to leave that's why I couldn't continue... Thanks dude :happyface: