• Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,564 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ohhhh man can you believe this other Vegas Dave became super famous and ruined my good name?!?

Well it wasn't THAT good of a name to begin with but I mean it was something...

But yeah. I'm still alive. I was meaning to come say hi but I forgot wtf this site was called. Stumbled on an old bookmark today and figured what the hell! Hope all is well in the GL.

Greetings vags dave.

Good to see you back pal.

our ducks/kings are dog shit this year :cheers:

Greetings vags dave.

Good to see you back pal.

our ducks/kings are dog shit this year :cheers:

And from the looks of things, for many years to come :surrender:

Yo Dave

Thanks for gifting us Ilya 🙏

Yo Dave

Thanks for gifting us Ilya 🙏

Pretty brilliant work by Rob Blake and company there!! In a lost season, why throw Kovi on the first line and PP to showcase him to trade for max value when you could instead try him in a checking role that makes no sense, banish him from the lineup, and give him away??? Hated Rob Blake as a shithead player and hate him more as a shithead GM.

Pretty brilliant work by Rob Blake and company there!! In a lost season, why throw Kovi on the first line and PP to showcase him to trade for max value when you could instead try him in a checking role that makes no sense, banish him from the lineup, and give him away??? Hated Rob Blake as a shithead player and hate him more as a shithead GM.

Looks like Blake (along with 29 other GMs) didn't want to be caught holding the bag. Not sure what went wrong in LA, but he's been our best forward while Drouin's been recovering from wrist surgery. He seems to be in tremendous shape too. What a signing. :dance:

I told you Matty. I'm smart. Kings are racist

Hello David!!!

Hello good sir! How've you been??

Looks like Blake (along with 29 other GMs) didn't want to be caught holding the bag. Not sure what went wrong in LA, but he's been our best forward while Drouin's been recovering from wrist surgery. He seems to be in tremendous shape too. What a signing. :dance:

I think the Kings were delusional enough to think that they'd be competitive in 2018-19 and that Kovi would put them over the top... once they realized in house that they were terrible, they just had no idea what to do with Kovalchuk. He was in the dog house all of last year for not playing hard enough in the defensive zone..... but I mean what the hell did you get Kovi for, if not to score? Despite dogshit minutes, not playing in 18 games, and Kopitar's terrible season, he was still the Kings' fourth leading scorer last year. Again, just terrible asset management that they didn't showcase him more, but props to your boys for taking a shot!

I told you Matty. I'm smart. Kings are racist

Yeahhhhh probably since the Voynov incident they are not too thrilled with Russians anymore.

Hello Pucky

Rogueyyyyy come here man :givemeahug:

All is good here pal. Happy to see you alive and kicking

Haha, amen man. Still fighting the good fight. Not much closer to figuring out what the hell I'm doing with my life than I was 10 years ago, but still trying!