• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,486 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
Hi!!! happy belated holidays and all that shit.

How the hell are ya?!

What's new?

what did I miss???

:givemeahug: mostly bitcoin and this smiley to go with it:bitcoin:

yes pal, we're all gonna be rich, especially Blitty and Expansive

nintchdbpict000306226097.jpg

Hai cammers!!!

I profited $78.

But I owe $1690 in taxes.

:blittster:

Glad to hear from you Cami! Hopefully 2018 is good to you! :xoxo:

hey yoo...hows work, life, jenny and the book?!

The book is going very well. It's still going to take a good chunk of time to finish, but it's going to be great.

is my position on that

Jenny is her usual bundle of stuff.

Work has gotten interesting in a couple ways. I got transferred to Freight last week and that is proving to be a significant change. I also put in an application for a Customer Service Rep position. Don't know what will happen with that but it would be a whole different direction if it came through.

:dunno:

Glad to hear from you Cami! Hopefully 2018 is good to you! :xoxo:
same and same....whats going on in your world?!

The book is going very well. It's still going to take a good chunk of time to finish, but it's going to be great.

is my position on that

Jenny is her usual bundle of stuff.

Work has gotten interesting in a couple ways. I got transferred to Freight last week and that is proving to be a significant change. I also put in an application for a Customer Service Rep position. Don't know what will happen with that but it would be a whole different direction if it came through.

:dunno:
this is all good to hear!

a rep huh...what made u decide to try that rout?

It just seems wise at my age to start working more with the brain, less with the back. I am completely qualified for the CSR position based on the posting so yeah ---> went for it.

It just seems wise at my age to start working more with the brain, less with the back. I am completely qualified for the CSR position based on the posting so yeah ---> went for it.

won't it be a big pay cut?

Hi Cami. I hope you other guys are doing well too. I have been doing some investing in the Canadian Marijuana sector and have doing pretty good. I know crypto is also quite the big dealio.. I've been recommended IOTA but have yet to buy into crypto at all.

Hello Cami. Seems like you are doing well! By the looks of things here, your interaction would be very much appreciated.