What's the biggest age difference between you and a girl you boned

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,397 Views
8 years

Both ways. NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING LOLZ BBQ

dated a chick who was 18 when I was 25 and dated a chick who was 36 when I was 28

I boned a 56 year old when I was 17, he took me on a cruise to Mexico during spring break before graduation. It actually was some pretty good sex, so long as I didn't let my eyes linger on his old balls. Overall, the cruise rocked, I give the experience in its entirety a seven out of ten.

I boned a 56 year old when I was 17, he took me on a cruise to Mexico during spring break before graduation. It actually was some pretty good sex, so long as I didn't let my eyes linger on his old balls. Overall, the cruise rocked, I give the experience in its entirety a seven out of ten.

Robyn likes "old balls".

I noticed zero women have dared to respond.

Maybe 10 at the most. It happened both ways. Err... maybe that doesn't sound right , I mean at least once I was around 10 years older than she was (recently). Then another time, she was 10 years older than I was ( ancient history). Not the both ways you were thinking of. Right now I am not only old balls at 42 or 43 ( I can't really decide which), I actually nutted some dust the other day, and got some powder all over the old ladies face. Gave new meaning to powder her nose.

I was 28 and the girl was "this many".

Sorry. I felt there was a void to be filled in this thread.

I was 28 and the girl was "this many".

Sorry. I felt there was a void to be filled in this thread.

Yeah, we're still waiting for it to be filled.
snidley.gif

Robyn likes "old balls".

I noticed zero women have dared to respond

Look at the title. Not sure how many females here have boned a girl before.