• Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 14,335 Views
Snuck in 3 small Milano cookies

<----out of control

We now go for the Walmart southwest salad
some anal with Valorem's girl
One (1) Miller Lite
some Pringles

This all happened except the anal. Neither her or I have time for it today.

Hero Burger's Signature Burger

No fries

Fanta Zero

splash1.jpg

4283Anorexia.jpg

BTW it is NOT Toronto's best burger, not even close. :redx:

:mrquincy: that guy

There's a dumpy bar near my post office that says:Denver best burger
I say wth I should try that. So I go in there and it's like $14 :clueless: gtfo! didn't get it.

Yeah that Hero Burger is the same. It's really nowhere near as good as it looks, but it happens to be attached to our office building so I go every now and then. It's a perfectly decent, overpriced burger.

doesn't look that great (imo wally)

do you think xp is a millionaire by now?

:mrquincy: that guy

There's a dumpy bar near my post office that says:Denver best burger
I say wth I should try that. So I go in there and it's like $14 :clueless: gtfo! didn't get it.
. Where was that?

Haven't had fast food or a burger in ages.

You guys have me about to pull the trigger on some Backyard Burger.

I'm doing it.

As long as you're not talking about the Village Inn up in that piece. If you get Renae for your waitress there, you're screwed.

80237 yosemite and hampden. close to your hood I believe
80237 is the name or the zip code if the area? Yes that's about a mile from where I worked, and two miles or so from my house. That corner used to have a Wendy's, Office Max, gas station, and the place u are referring to,,,it was called Toby Jugs back when I went there on occasion, and then changed to CityPub I think. They had good burgers...although not sure I would claim "Best in Denver," or whatever it was, You know that's only about a mile from the off track betting place on corner of Havava and Iliff. I don't even know if you play horses...no liquor there either...just free soda and popcorn. I just used to go for triple crown events. They would let you run in and get tickets without paying admission.

I did have that burger. $9 for it, fries and a DP. Quick, and hot.

It was ok.

2 hard boiled eggs a fruit cup and a cup of starbucks instant coffee, Italian Blend, for breakfast.

Now we process the withdrawal of the burger out of our asshole.

Late breakfast at Timmies, will prolly skip lunch, thanks for asking.

365541929_95c1e8037e.jpg

wow, good for you