What's everyone doing today?

• Start date
  • Replies 80 Comments
  • Views 6,369 Views
taking naps on and off all day...think i got about 10 hours of sleep since thursday
sleep.gif

healthcare is free in canada blitty
free, lol !
(That was my best impression of Durito.)

But seriously, while it isn't actually free there are no out of pocket expenses (direct payments to doctors) for mudcat to get fixed up.

I would love to pay doctors out of pocket in return for keeping the 1/3 of my salary that is being stolen. Lemme know where I need to sign.

they tax the hell of out us too and we dont get shit

I would love to pay doctors out of pocket in return for keeping the 1/3 of my salary that is being stolen. Lemme know where I need to sign.

Common! The income tax rates in Canada (excluding Quebec) are not much higher than the US.

I've been paid twice since I started work here in Sask and total deductions off my earnings are right near 25%.

Matty, stop making shit up, pal.

Matty, you say you would love to pay doctors out of your pocket until the day you need treatment that costs $100k and you can't afford it, common.

Last edited:
I was paying 40% at my last salaried job in Quebec. 33% is somewhat of a relief. But I'm certainly not making shit up.

Edit - lemme amend that - I don't pay 33% in direct income tax. But federal + provincial tax + group benefits I have to pay for = 33%.

Last edited:
at least you dont owe 5k per day spent in the country

You're left ventricle has been fine all these years. I say just ride it out.

Probably good advice. If it blows up, no biggie. I've had a good run. Things are just getting repetitive now anyway.

Blitty, I would explain what it's like doing what I do but I would have to go into detail about what S.V.I.'s are, MILSS, MLVSS, BOD's CBOD's, pH and Chlorine testing and calibrations, D.O.'s and Settleometers's, F/M Ratio's and the convertion from NO2 to No3.

Blitty I would actually take the time to do all that if it was something you were truly interested in but since learning that you are a Trust Fund Feuder I think you might just be messin' with me or using me to try and connect with us common folk.

Blitty, I spend much time during my work day, not actually working much but when I do I have to get all science-like and stuff.

I'm working today. It's Monday. If you're not a pro-gambler, student or a member of the Lucky Sperm Club, you work. That's what men (and quite often women) do. They work on Monday.

Blitty, I would explain what it's like doing what I do but I would have to go into detail about what S.V.I.'s are, MILSS, MLVSS, BOD's CBOD's, pH and Chlorine testing and calibrations, D.O.'s and Settleometers's, F/M Ratio's and the convertion from NO2 to No3.

Blitty I would actually take the time to do all that if it was something you were truly interested in but since learning that you are a Trust Fund Feuder I think you might just be messin' with me or using me to try and connect with us common folk.

Blitty, I spend much time during my work day, not actually working much but when I do I have to get all science-like and stuff.

Wally, I am genuinely interested. I give you permission to type a long detailed post. I for one will read it.

Interesting. When Wally said he was processing poop, I didn't clue in right away that he was speaking in a professional capacity. I thought it was just a folksy way of saying he was living his life.

Like, when you get down to it, aren't we all processing poop?

We sure are.

But Wally takes processing poop to a higher level. Wally is pro. :greencheck:

I gotta kill 8 hours tomorrow Blitty, I will do it when I get to work.

I'm posting from the bar. Free wings on Monday nights

Currently drinking Founder's Centennial IPA, in honor of fairwarning-

Boys, I have burned all my bridges in this city. Gonna be going to the bar solo nowadays. I'm a lone wolf, again.

Boys, I have burned all my bridges in this city. Gonna be going to the bar solo nowadays. I'm a lone wolf, again.

Confucius probably never said it but. better your bridges burning than your crotch.