What would you tell your 20 year old self?

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 8,943 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Don't start gambling

Never start/stay with a job just for the money

Spend more money on vacations than clothes

All about confidence.

Don't drive drunk, you idiot.

Don't send your photo ID to Ben from CreditWagering.

Invest in Starbucks. Do not invest in Canadian Oilsands

Do not fly hungover

Don't drive drunk

Always be on the side with the greener grass.

:lol: Matty

Keep consistent with the work outs and less consistent with slamming hard booze/black outs - especially the black outs. You're not good at them and it will only get worse.

why in action girl?
lost time, money,productivity, too many vacation days "wasted" on/in Vegas, stress...sorry I thought it was self explanatory. lol.

Don't vote for Obama. (I didn't but I would remind myself)

Do not smoke RogueScholar's weed.

Nice IAG.

Always treat peers as you would want them to treat yourself. Seek to understand others as best you can. Take the time to do random kind things for people. Always pay all bills on time.

Drive down to Clymer and tell bacon to cut it out with the cheesy humanitarian self-advice.

Oh and bring an Asian friend and leave him in Clymer, just to fuck with the locals.

find a better spot for the bodies... :wah:

IAG
lost time, money,productivity, too many vacation days "wasted" on/in Vegas, stress...sorry I thought it was self explanatory. lol.

I didn't you know had a problem. Is it still a problem? Are you the female version of Casper?

I didn't you know had a problem. Is it still a problem? Are you the female version of Casper?
I don't consider myself having a "problem." I have no problem not placing a bet. But I'm not a smart gambler.