What would you tell your 20 year old self?

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 9,053 Views
Unreal.

Eat more apples and bananas. Don't drink random old open beers. Bi chicks are awesome.

Don't eat that pastrami sandwich. You won't make it home in time.

Drop out of college and travel more.

dont stick your dick in annie

requesting more info on pastrami incident and Annie

Prevent plommer from starting that 'nucking figgers thread' at sbr.

Fuck I miss sbr.

annie some girl I had a volatile relationship with, bat shit crazy lady with all kinds of issues, a shrink would have a field day with her or me for that matter. always wanted me to slap her around. ended really, really bad. girl had more money than she knew what to do with it. theres more to her, but I dont know where to begin. would buy kilos of cocaine and just lay it out on the counter and invite people over

anyway about 2 years ago after day of skiing, I ran into annie mom at a mountain bar and tried to pick her up. We drank fro about 90 minutes, and I thought things were progressing. Anyway she left without me and I took my blue balls to my car to jerk off.

How much is a kilo of cocaine in New England these days?

Think seriously about having children

Don't regret not having children

Very good shit Tully.

What did Annie's mom have to say about Annie's status of affairs these days? She into being slapped around and consuming mass amounts of narcotics as well?

Why isn't she posting here? This is what we need.

How much is a kilo of cocaine in New England these days?

I have no idea, prices from a few years ago range from 20k-30k, depending on who you were and where you were picking it up.

Find a homely skinny broad that can cook and knock her up.

Then live together.

Live like you were dying

live life and enjoy the ride! no regrets. When you are twice as old, don't look back and wonder what you should have told yourself

still play soccer