What Will The Future Be Like?

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,195 Views
Good article.

going to watch that movie 'Her' tonight

Didn't read the article, but I am excited for the back to the future nikes that are coming out next year.

MrX
Good article.

Yeah I was surprised how good it was. I try not to be the guy that posts meaningless garbage (as far as links go) and I found this one particularly interesting. It's borderline scary the future that's presented, but there's no denying this guy has been spot on in the past. I'm into predictions too, love that shit.

Yeah I was surprised how good it was. I try not to be the guy that posts meaningless garbage (as far as links go) and I found this one particularly interesting. It's borderline scary the future that's presented, but there's no denying this guy has been spot on in the past. I'm into predictions too, love that shit.

For the record, I enjoyed reading the article as well.

For the record, I enjoyed reading the article as well.

For the record I hope Cougs wasn't referring to me as someone that posts meaningless garbage.

I may read his article later, after I've received confirmation.

For the record I hope Cougs wasn't referring to me as someone that posts meaningless garbage.

I may read his article later, after I've received confirmation.

Guilty conscience Plommay?

Certainly not Plommer, was certainly no reference to you, more a statement on the quality of said link.

There were some interesting scenes early in the movie, fell asleep. He basically has a relationship with a talking computer.

Yeah. The guy has probably never painted a room in his life.

Good long article on the NY Times about efforts to bring some extinct animals back to life.

Were bringing back the mammoth to restore the steppe in the Arctic. One or two mammoths is not a success. 100,000 mammoths is a success.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/magazine/the-mammoth-cometh.html

jprZnpV.jpg

A mammoth is just a fuzzy elephant.

+1

Guy looks like a male character in the elephant remake of Girls.