What was your last google search.

plus size models -"ashley graham"

This young lady friend-requested me on FB minutes go. I think it's not exactly a coincidence. 🤔
FB_IMG_1601243920893.jpg

is that caligirl?

cali, relax, I was just joking. I know your tits aren't that huge.

That would be Lilli Luxe. Without getting into the likelihood of her being personally involved in that friend request, she is indeed a plus sized model I like who is not Ashley Graham.

main-qimg-c7fb41bb2c39638ee9bc3774abe80a25

When it comes to the way women look, one thing I find more and more as I get older is I like a whole lot of things.

When it comes to the way women look, one thing I find more and more as I get older is I like a whole lot of things.
I'm in the same camp. Large women are fine, as long as they appear feminine or attempt to be.

Blue/green/pink hair looks stupid and makes women much less attractive.

Funny thing with plus sized models. All my life I have been hearing people say, "Why are we being shown Gisele Bundchen (or whoever) over and over? There is no way for the average woman to look like that."

We want some plus sized models to represent the actual population!

But I am probably more fussy and specific over plus sized models than I ever was about a traditional slim model. A slim girl can have a zillion variations and still work.

Definitely not so with plus size. She can't just be randomly overweight. I want the curves and I want them distributed in a certain way.

It's probably less representative of the population than a Gisele type frame.

The more you look at Lilli Luxe the more normal she looks. I could probably keep it hard for her.

The more you look at Lilli Luxe the more normal she looks. I could probably keep it hard for her.
"probably"
Love the confidence (& honesty) pal. Maybe you meant "peut-être"?

How to remove carpet glue from wood

How to remove carpet glue from large area

How to quickly remove carpet glue from large area

Vinyl floor tiles

is it a problem if a lightbulb continues to be on for a good 7 seconds after you turn off the switch?

Daycare lady was told she had close contact with someone who has it so she's getting a test. If she's negative NBD but if she's positive we'll have to get tested and self isolate for 14 days. We're on 36+ hours waiting to hear her results.

Have you heard from her?