What was your last google search.

We mix our own starbucks pike place half caf whole beans by buying 5lb bags of caf and decaf on sites like ebay (perhaps surplus or more likely employee theft). Brews a good cup and averages between $6-8/lb.

This is great decaf coffee:

Dark roast makes it more flavorful than the insipid stuff that usually goes into decaf. Wife had a cup of it by mistake and she didn't realize anything was amiss. :up Bit spendy though.

This is great decaf coffee:

Dark roast makes it more flavorful than the insipid stuff that usually goes into decaf. Wife had a cup of it by mistake and she didn't realize anything was amiss. :up Bit spendy though.

Wow really? Yeah I won’t touch decaf because the taste is different to me. I never understood why but I notice a difference.

How much would you pay to slap Jake Tapper in the face

Twitter bots ....

RJ :nono: In Trump's case using bots probably would be news worthy! Maybe the liberal media is waiting till closer to the election?

:cono:

No, CNN MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media also have bots

everybody that is semi famous mister monkey

EVERYBODY

:cono:

No, CNN MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media also have bots

everybody that is semi famous mister monkey

EVERYBODY
plomberg doesn't do twitter. Bunch of fucking snowflakes. Can't say cunt, or call someone a fag, or a knee grow, etc.

plomberg doesn't do twitter. Bunch of fucking snowflakes. Can't say cunt, or call someone a fag, or a knee grow, etc.

Its gotten even worse the last 5 months.

Hell, before I deactivated my account, I got doxxed.

Its gotten even worse the last 5 months.

Hell, before I deactivated my account, I got doxxed.
I can't stand having to tippy toe around. Seems as though you can't post anything without someone somewhere claiming to be offended and then trying to shame people for what they wrote.

I will never be politically correct. Cunts online don't like it too bad. Unfortunately twitter, fb and the rest will ban easily.

People should learn to remove the power certain words have over them. Niggers are the worst for this.

I see what you did there.

giphy (18).gif