What was your last google search.

stuff about noahs ark ... for christians that are told the entire bible is gods word and you have to believe the whole book, this fable has to be one of the hardest to rationally take for the team

Bold stance, there, RayRay!

stuff about noahs ark ... for christians that are told the entire bible is gods word and you have to believe the whole book, this fable has to be one of the hardest to rationally take for the team

The Old Testament says that adulterous peeps should be stoned to death.

Where are all these Christians who interpret the Bible literally these days? I mean I know they are out there...I just don't think it's a prevalent belief system anymore...I could be wrong.

That's the Old Testament. New Testament sort of voids that. Just sayin'

"Toaster oven reviews 2015"

Anyone ever use a toaster oven? I melted plastic in my regular oven and scared to use it so bought a toaster oven, but really know nothing about them. Looks like you can cook about anything in there if it will fit.

for a second there I thought the New Testament was talking about toaster ovens

Well that's one way to keep divorce rates down.

Too many Boner18s would lose too much money, would never happen again.

I knew that but how do you put the little mark on there? I thought it would do it automatically. And no, I don't know the name of the "little mark" although may recognize it if I heard it.

My experience is that toaster ovens are neither.

MrX
My experience is that toaster ovens are neither.
Am I safe to use my oven with plastic melted on the bottom and the rack? There is not much, but last I used it, it was smoking pretty badly with an awful smell. I got "most" of it out, but googling "melted plastic spatula in oven" has me scared to turn the damn thing on.