What up hommies

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 1,229 Views
So what's going in the world of Cali for those of us who don't follow the social media?

Is it zomething like CaligirlTN now? Did she married Chris? What happened to the doggo?

Wait how was my voice that high?! And god damn I used to be so hot.
Your well spoken & attractive. That’s a fuckin’ commodity in forumville.

Blitty and Casp both hit that around that time, JDS.

We so jello!

So what's going in the world of Cali for those of us who don't follow the social media?

Is it zomething like CaligirlTN now? Did she married Chris? What happened to the doggo?
Living in San Francisco. I love it here.

Dating a great guy for about 3 years. On track to settle down long term with him. I’m happy.

My dog is fantastic! 9 years old and as silly as ever.

Chris met an age-appropriate woman and moved to Denver [with her] about 5 years ago. We haven’t spoken since.

So basically everyone is the same and nothing is new? :confusedhuh:

Same people (mostly), but they have new stuff going on.

Matty is a legit racer, which is probably good since he can't play video games because his wife and kiddo have taken over the controllers.
Dave has a YouTube channel and is doing well with his comedy. Only non-relics subscribe to it because the rest don't know what YouTube is.
Casper has a restaurant and is not looking for anything serious but now he could be looking for something serious, but maybe he'll have a one-nighter, but maybe he's looking for something more significant.
Steve was homeless for a very long time after spending time between the shelter, the hospital, and the streets. He now has a place to stay as long as he keeps drying the walls in the shower.
RogueJuror was helping out with Ukrainian refugees and enjoying all the women in Europe.
Blitty has a tiny human and a truck, which might have balls. The truck or the tiny human - take your pick.
Kato is still too cool for all of us.

I know I missed a lot of people. Shorty is new, but he's a power poster so it seems like he's been around for a lot longer than he has been.

the Archie's buried a bunch of family, started under sharing, collected inheritance, sold their Chicago properties, started a small business, traveled a good portion of world, went back to school, became a physical therapist and Archie is rehabbing knee replacements and skiing ACL repairs between boulder and denver.

the Archie's buried a bunch of family, started under sharing, collected inheritance, sold their Chicago properties, started a small business, traveled a good portion of world, went back to school, became a physical therapist and Archie is rehabbing knee replacements and skiing ACL repairs between boulder and denver.
You are blessed no wonder you don’t take this thing we call sports gambling serious, you don’t need it.

Archie is the best of the best.

Proven winner.

And I don't hate his dog, that was just the mucked quads talking.