What The Hell Is Going On Here?

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,982 Views
Bowling bowls if rolled correctly are pretty damn smart and I've always been a decent bowler.

Thank you.

Strange response. Its a known fact that a scammer resides at GL full time and you choose to ignore it.

Eggs, I thought you were a superhero, you should be solving the mystery of the scammer.

You are looking out for everyone here right? Well get to it you mental case.

No, no.

You're an asshole and a scammer who fucked with someone I know AND when you made that ghost email account and sent it to Cami's professional well guess what lard she was family at the time even though we don't talk now AND that was during our work day, you knew we both hated you when you did it.

That's friend, family and professional life ugs.

You're also morbidly obese and love The Division Bell.

:pope:

Eat shit.

Alright Teela then. She gets like that.

She unfriended me because I was rhyming with Bread and said I might put an ice cube in her butt to cool it off.

My bad, I was trying to be considerate.

If you really think that's the reason, you're an idiot.

Your face is an idiot and you knew that I knew that so you did it as a defensive mechanism.

Teela knows that was kidding.

Plommer gets it 100 times out of 100 times on both sides of the street.

Thats the result of fuckin with mine.

For life. And there's NOTHING anyone can do about it.

He fuckin apologizes then comes back in here and rips off ethnic slurs on Cami's kids.

Whoever the fuck raised this fukkin trashbag - fuck them. Y'all fuck that shit up.

Fukkin BITCH.

Its a known fact that a scammer resides at GL full time

really, I didn't know Gamelive was about any financial dealings between posters. I thought it was to discuss current events, gambling and make fun of the retards. Unfortunately the retards have taken over it appears :dunno:

I just received word that Casper does still owe Shari $500 and keeps lying to her about it and now has lied to all of us about it yet again.

Some things never change.

The good life - with other people's money.

The Golden Era is not even visible in the rear view mirror anymore

You're probably longing for food threads and zones about now.

Tron! rjt! Teela! MonkeyF0cker! This is the walking dead era.

zombies-everywhere-screenshot-1.jpg

Gonna lose my shit if Robyn and Papa George show up today!!

Everyone calm down and eat some vegetables.