• Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,965 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
RJ, this site has become the WWE circa mid 1990's. No new characters and plenty of boring battles.

Get your shit together and bring some new life here! I know you can do it pal.

Bacon is Bam Bam Bigelow.

We need a Rock.

RJ, channel your inner Vince and make it happen.

For the love of God.

Side note: CaliGirl is Trish Stratus.

Caspy, we can't kill crazy.

Steve has been acting up again.

Rouge should thank him for the traffic.

The scamming days are over on this site boys and it's because of you two assholes that we didn't have fantasy football this year. Hope you're proud of yourselves. Defend the right to be a scammer, right? Pathetic.

Casp you just really disappointed me going to bat for this piece of shit.

I thought you changed.

Oh well.

I wouldn't come at Rito.

I only aim for weak scammers, like yourself.

Houston -7 5plommers.fat

I wouldn't come at Rito.

I'm not talking about rito you fucking moron.

Rito knows who I'm talking about. The scammer got away with scamming thousands, and you love the guy.

I guess its ok for a guy you like to be a scammer.

Ask around, you'll be surprised. Or maybe not.

Lets see if you are truly looking out for the people and want to expose ALL the scammers.

I bet you won't because you don't really give a fuck but all your retarded brain can think of is me.

Alright I'll look into Valorem. I never did understand the letting doors close on girls thing, that's not cool. They are God's gift to the planet. Thanks for the heads up tits.

Let's add a rat to the list.

NICE!

Alright I'll look into Valorem. I never did understand the letting doors close on girls thing, that's not cool. They are God's gift to the planet. Thanks for the heads up tits.

Here is another hint. Its alot more than one thousand US dollars.

Think about that brainiac.

Alright Teela then. She gets like that.

She unfriended me because I was rhyming with Bread and said I might put an ice cube in her butt to cool it off.

My bad, I was trying to be considerate.

Alright Teela then. She gets like that.

She unfriended me because I was rhyming with Bread and said I might put an ice cube in her butt to cool it off.

My bad, I was trying to be considerate.

Swing and a miss.

Hint - it's not a female.

Here is another hint. English not this scammers first language.

Oh so Illmatick.

No way I can find that guy.

Ah no I get it now you mean Tron. Yes his english is choppy but he does pushups in Starbucks then windsprints on the beach with a Starbucks girl in each arm

I ain't takin that on.

Steve the question is this.

IF you are given the correct information and the scammer is identified will you take any action to right the wrong?

Will you crusade at other forums to let others know about this scammer? Will you care?

I'd bet not. You don't give a shit about any of that, you are consumed with me. plommer resides in your pea brain full time.

I haven't read posts here in weeks until today and have noticed a pattern. You have been consumed with me. You can't stop thinking about me.

Steve you need to forget about me. Have a drink and clear your mind, pal.

You scam Gamelive's members or my friends, family or anyone associated with me and you get hammered.

You did.

Hope you're enjoying yourself, dick.

You scam Gamelive's members or my friends, family or anyone associated with me and you get hammered.

You did.

Hope you're enjoying yourself, dick.

A Gamelive member has been scammed for thousands of dollars by another gamelive member - others here in the know are aware of this. No I am not involved in any way.

You don't know because you're as sharp as a bowling ball.

You also don't care. If you really did care about people getting scammed you'd ask around.

If you found out who it is you'd do nothing. You wouldn't make a sound. Why? Because you're insincere and nuts.

Bowling bowls if rolled correctly are pretty damn smart and I've always been a decent bowler.

Thank you.