What pills y’all taking on the daily?

• Start date
  • Replies 120 Comments
  • Views 2,303 Views
JDS
Gabapentin and Tizanidine makes me sleep like a peaceful baby boy.

I agree with you about the Tizandine and being able to sleep, however it gives me the worst Restless Leg Syndrome at times. It’s awful until I finally pass out. Do you ever experience that? I had it originally prescribed for my back spasms. I take a 4 MG when needed. Never heard about Gabapentin. I’ll have to ask my doctor about it…

I had to stop eating dinner because I was living on Tums. Swapped my meals around and living so much better.

I'm thinking .5mg Xanax is the key for me. Puts me to sleep with no after effects in the morning...

Will have to keep a track on this...

I'm thinking .5mg Xanax is the key for me. Puts me to sleep with no after effects in the morning...

Will have to keep a track on this...
I was given that instead of a sleep aid because I have issues with sleep disturbances (sleepwalking).

Why is that ?
As I understand it, Vitamin D is fat-soluble, meaning it gets absorbed by fat cells. So excess fat = more Vitamin D absorbed by fat cells = less reaches the blood, or something.

We just started taking 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar in water twice a day.

Apple Cider Vinegar tastes like butt but the evidence is mounting that it’s beneficial to health.