What Movie Should We See Tomorrow Night?

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,238 Views

Which movie to see?

• Total voters
Well, we could always go see Tooth Fairy for some drunken LOL's.

Well, we could always go see Tooth Fairy for some drunken LOL's.

My brother took my niece and nephew to that movie and it said it was painful to watch. He could not wait until it was over. The kids loved it though.

Robyn you might be onto something. Not sure if they will sell us alcohol in that one though.

I haven't seen either but based on the buzz:

I will never see Legion due to the very bad things I hear from multiple sources.

The Book of Eli seems like something I may rent at some point. It is far from unanimous but some reasonable people like it.

So I vote for The Book of Eli.

Mudcat what if I tell you that after the movie we are going to a verrry scary goth/weirdo/anything you can think of nightclub?

Maybe then, Legion gets you more in the mood for such nonsense. Then again, the setting of Eli could as well I guess.

Hmmm....Tooth Fairy it is! LOL.

Then again, maybe the story of an obese, semi-literate 16-year-old girl getting pregnant for a second time due to the incest-rape of her HIV-positive father is more your speed. In that case, you want Precious.

The Tooth Fairy and Precious seem like the top candidates.

If only there was a special re-release of Honey!!!

B0001CNRS4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I don't care to see The Book of Eli because I feel like they are going to try to shove a bunch of thinly veiled religious prophesy down my throat. I don't really know anything about the movie, but something tells me there will be an aspect of that which most people will think is so cool and a validation of their beliefs and I will fucking hate.

Jello is this officially a 3-day bender??? :highfive:

so what did you homo's go see?