What have you eaten today part whatever

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 10,554 Views
148,933.22536876348746 dicks

Measured them to the millimeter

that was important to me

Yards Pale and some veggies more protein.

I guess it works.

Working on a protein bar and some gatorade.

Protein bar, ice water and (embarrassed to say) a cig for me to start the day yet again. Don't eat that much these days unless with company. My buddy told me today I'm starting to look athletic. That felt good, it's been awhile. The funny thing is I hadn't even worked out in a couple of weeks up until today and no cardio, it was only a bunch of pushups and some free weight stuff, but my eating has been virtually flawless.

People you don't even have to work out that much depending on your goals. Eating right helps a ton. Personally I want to get back into volleyball in some facet but also

Some trail mix.

arby's is advertising a pork belly sandwich. Never thought I'd see this on tv
Arbys-Pork-Belly.jpg

holding out for head cheese and pickled feet overhere :grin:

:shrug:

It's the same meat as bacon, just not cured.

Hey, me too!

Turkey
Pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie/crisp hybrid thingie

#itsthanksgivingbitchez

Nice work Mattieu

Breakfast bar
Some corn flakes (no milk because it makes me fart too much :()
Green Iced tea
This little thing from Target that had melba rounds, swiss cheese and excellent salami in it
Literally debating ribs or chicken breast right now - ribs are winning, will do veggies with them, update: chicken breast won out of default because my $1 throw away pan is finished

Target really has some nice deals on food

Yo Matty this local hottie is so funny man. She's been totally fucking with me and I love it. She lives right above me and she stomps around in her high heels arguing with her friends saying crazy shit. Then at 2:30 in the morning trashed she buzzes my apartment repeatedly and is pounding on the apartment building's door until I come down and let them in. Then "THANKS, STEPHEN". Me: Nice touch on the pounding. Her: THANKS. That stuff has happened a couple times now. They are fucking crazy, so funny.

Then I hear her talk to movers or whatever and she's completely normal.

:lmao:

They're also deeply cool though (the dudes who hang out with them too). I was really deciding (assuming I get offered both jobs) if I should work for the the place that helps the elderly, the advertising agency or play poker. They told me all 3 and things have been so hectic lately I didn't even think of that, that's exactly what to do, and I'm also going to voluntarily teach kids at the music at the library, play there and participate in comedy battles there as well. That place is fucking awesome. I'm doing the jerkoff clinic too if they take me, the flyer said not over 39 so I don't know. I'm only one year older and real fucking healthy. When I'm wealthy in a few months Ima hook them and a lot of other people whom have helped out as well. HUGH.

Last edited:
just rice beans and thousand island ain't so bad

Breakfast bar
Dry Frosted Flakes (you get used to it)
Turkey Hill Green Tea
Gatorade
Iced Water
Oven Roasted Almonds, Chocolate Flavor - you put them in the freezer and they're crazy addictive
Chewed on my clit for awhile but didn't consume it, feel really good though