What have you done?

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 2,256 Views
if i should ever see someone take money from you or damage you or your property, i promise to remain quiet.

You can not take from someone who does not have.

Thank you statue of limitations.

I'm not sure if you guys will understand the seriousness of this, but when I was a teenager i was apart of a ripping group. I hacked into 10000s of boxes and had at any one time 1000s of machines at my control. My biggest pride was having a 10 terra machine hooked up to the UK Fiber lines and could throttle to speends of 100 mBps from UK to my US boxes. Little did I know the shit story I was creating with all of this power. Luckily no one in my group was ever caught and we disbanded as we all grew older and wanted to explore other parts of computing. Our name was WN if you have any old releases from back in the 90s.

Faller, the US is soft on crime. You're lucky.

Wait 'til they get serious and start imposing real tough sentences for criminals.

Thank you statue of limitations.

I'm not sure if you guys will understand the seriousness of this, but when I was a teenager i was apart of a ripping group. I hacked into 10000s of boxes and had at any one time 1000s of machines at my control. My biggest pride was having a 10 terra machine hooked up to the UK Fiber lines and could throttle to speends of 100 mBps from UK to my US boxes. Little did I know the shit story I was creating with all of this power. Luckily no one in my group was ever caught and we disbanded as we all grew older and wanted to explore other parts of computing. Our name was WN if you have any old releases from back in the 90s.

Faller, the US is soft on crime. You're lucky.

Wait 'til they get serious and start imposing real tough sentences for criminals.

Wish it sooner rather than later. You know what % of our nations money is spent on criminals. They should be killed a lot faster and in larger quantities IMO.

Wish it sooner rather than later. You know what % of our nations money is spent on criminals. They should be killed a lot faster and in larger quantities IMO.

it is not cheap to kill people.

That's okay well just print more money or bail out the failing companies. FUCK this country.

And soon the 2nd wave of bad mortgages, then student loan defaulters. I think we are on the wrong end of the ponzi scheme.

And soon the 2nd wave of bad mortgages, then student loan defaulters. I think we are on the wrong end of the ponzi scheme.

FW come with me to AUS. Let's take our fortunes and leave. This place is going to come crashing down and I don't wanna be here for it.

:bigearguy:

Good to see Big Eared Seton Hall guy kicking around here.

How do we know that the relationship between that coach and boy was not mutual?

Rape- never funny. Unless there is a clown involved.