what do we think about big trial?

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 2,566 Views
I can put my fire extinguishers back in storage

Chauvin seemed resigned to it. Zero reaction.

Chauvin seemed resigned to it. Zero reaction.
Ya. Ice.

He knows how incredibly bad he fucked up. He’s gonna replay that day over and over on his head for next few decades.

I’m very happy they got the verdict right and they State got the charge right. Only a Manslaughter charge would have been a disaster and obviously it was not 1st degree murder.

What's the point of the multiple charges for the same event?

Some might not have stuck for any number of technical/legal reasons?

I assume that the sentences will run concurrently, but I might totally be wrong.

The jury didn’t have to agree on all three charges (ultimately they did just that).

But they had the option of only agreeing on Manslaughter.

Al Sharpton doing his best to stoke the fire and convince people that this crime by a police officer is exactly the same as other high profile cases.

No, Al, they all need due process. Just because a black man is killed by a police officer it does not AUTOMATICALLY mean it was not justified.

Some might not have stuck for any number of technical/legal reasons?

I assume that the sentences will run concurrently, but I might totally be wrong.
I wouldn't think they should. That would be a little ridiculous. Ether it's murder or manslaughter.

Al Sharpton doing his best to stoke the fire and convince people that this crime by a police officer is exactly the same as other high profile cases.

No, Al, they all need due process. Just because a black man is killed by a police officer it does not AUTOMATICALLY mean it was not justified.
Al Sharpton should be in jail. The man is a menace.

Now police can no longer kill someone who is actively stabbing other people.

93E1CB2A-FDBC-4785-9D17-74DD7040C0FE.jpeg