What do we think about all these "sexual misconduct" allegations?

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,380 Views
Matt Lauer of NBCs Today just got launched.

Have we reached the ALL MEN MUST DIE chapter of this?

Matt Lauer of NBCs Today just got launched.

Have we reached the ALL MEN MUST DIE chapter of this?

Nope!

https://www.avclub.com/detailed-all...tm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

One source says that Lauer once gave her a sex toy as a gift, along with an explicit note detailing how he wanted to use it on her, while another says that one day Lauer called her into his office, dropped his pants to expose his genitals, and then reprimanded her for quickly leaving the room.

back in New York, his office [at NBC] was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up ... [allowing] him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, as Variety puts it.

What happened to all those women that accused Trump last year? Did they press charges? File suit?

I wonder if it's the people behind Trump unleashing all this harassment stuff against the hollywood/media types. :thinking: Must be something behind it.

STILL no rock/pop stars have been named

Yeah I feel like that wont happen

How many non-rock star famous guys are in a FULL SWEAT PANIC right now?

I guess these clowns are under the impression that mega-fame gives you the green light to be a REAL creeper?

There's a line by a female character in Mordecai Richler's Barney's Version that has stuck with me:

Men will go to extraordinary lengths to achieve 30 seconds of friction.

That's what we do. :174:

I wonder if it's the people behind Trump unleashing all this harassment stuff against the hollywood/media types. :thinking: Must be something behind it.

STILL no rock/pop stars have been named

Yeah I feel like that wont happen

trump admin using intel data to recog, selectively target a few, make example of and threat others?

my hmm monkey is going off

:hmm:

probably said you're gonna come after us with some bullshit, we're gonna invest in some digging up dirt on you. At least we'll show Trump ain't the only one grabbing pussies. Everybody probably knows people in positions are slime. Put a few experts on the case, find possible "victims", entice them to come forward. PR war.

There's a line by a female character in Mordecai Richler's Barney's Version that has stuck with me:

Men will go to extraordinary lengths to achieve 30 seconds of friction.:

Aint that the Gods honest truth?

:bowdown:

But what I dont get is......theres a way to be REALLY horny while not assaulting women or being inappropriate.

These stories in the news lately are just so far out there, man.

Whacking off in front of women? Having a button under your desk that locks your office door? Buying sex toys for co-workers that arent your spouse/girlfriend/current f-buddy? These dudes are just super shady.

Jerking off in particular strikes me as being 110% pathetic and deviant.

Hit on her, wait for reaction, move on if rejected. Numbers game, boys.

The button under the desk was almost certainly put there in case of an active shooter situation - makes sense in this climate. Lauer just quickly realized that it offered extra benefits.

trump admin using intel data to recog, selectively target a few, make example of and threat others?

my hmm monkey is going off

:hmm:

ronald_reagan_1988_republican_national_convention_the_reagan_show_photo_courtesy_ronald_reagan_presodential_library.jpg

And you thought I had a database of stuff ..... lol!