What do we think about all these "sexual misconduct" allegations?

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,384 Views
Bill Clintons thing was basically an affair, was it not? Power imbalance was obviously there big time but AFAIK Monica never claimed she felt coerced.
:

No, he was accused of rape, groping another woman, and showing his Wee Willie to a 3rd that we know of. She (Paula Jones) is the one who sued him, which caused the Ken Starr investigation, which is how we found out about Monica.

How is that nut in Alabama still running for senator.

Because there is this little thing called due process. Anyone can accuse anyone else at any time. It doesn't make it true. This "nutjob" has ran for state offices 4 times that I can think of, not counting this one. When he had the big flap about the 10 commandments being taken down would have been the perfect time to burst his political balloon and announce he was a gropey Mcgroperson. 2 weeks before this election...yeah it looks funny.

Then you have the 1st one who said he called her on the phone to arrange a "date." Except her mother came out and said she didn't have a phone in her room during that time. One of the others worked for the Clinton campaign and had a lot of anti-Roy stuff on her Fb before she started deleting like a crazy person. 3 said he didn't do anything but ask them out.

Then the last one. Ok, she says she was in his car and couldn't get out. In 1977, cars didn't have the child safety locks. And although I was alive then and memories are really fuzzy because I was a wee little kid, I don't remember seat belts being a big deal until the 90s. Just saying, she wasn't locked in the car. The yearbook signing is weird to me as well. It says "Merry Christmas" but you don't get yearbooks until the end of the school year. It has "DA" after his name but he wasn't the DA at that time.

Besides, this is a special election. Whoever wins had to run again next year. Fun times.

I actually know this yatz, more his brother. :rolling: They're calling it the biggest sex scandal in Colorado political history (ie he may have touched somebody's blouse) ..But it is a family of douchebags

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/14/steve-lebosck-blackmail-sexual-harassment-allegations/
poster_fe888397cd4540c899262671b025e056_71296792_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

So disappointing to hear the latest. 3 different women cone out and say Llevar Burton pressured them to do a nude dance routine in his trailer on the set of Reading Rainbow. I'm devastated.

"one such reported incident also came from 2000, where Ethan Smith, then a 29-year-old reporter for the now-defunct Industry Standard was attending the Hackers On Planet Earth conference. Smith met and was trying to interview Draper, who invited him up to his hotel room.

There, Draper began massaging Smiths thighs and then if he could climb on Smiths back. He agreed.

"He climbs on my back, wants me to give him a piggy back ride, carrying him up and down in the room," Smith told BuzzFeed. "Im still not getting whats happening. I could feel he had an erection, that he was grinding against my back.

Smith soon left and didnt end up interviewing Draper. Smith, who is now the Los Angeles bureau chief at the Wall Street Journal, told Ars that he didnt tell anyone about his incident with Draper "for many years, and in retrospect I guess I wish I had."

:horsey:

"I wish I had". This is all seems to be exalting(?) the pussyfication of our culture.
And it's not the best publicity for the gays. They kinda looking like the depraved bunch people used to make fun of. Who's Draper?

Who's Draper?

hacker from the 70s, famous from the old telephone hacking days, semi autistic

a 29 year old reporter from the WSJ let a 60 year old piggy back ride him

In todays climate, its safer to pay for mutual touching.

That said I dont think exposing yourself without warning is defensible, even less so when dealing with coworkers. Cut it out you fucking idiots.

That said I dont think exposing yourself without warning is defensible, even less so when dealing with coworkers.

Agree 1000%.

I guess I just cant wrap my brain around SO MANY celebs doing incredibly inappropriate things around women. Frankly, I find it hard to believe. Thats the best I can describe it. Maybe Im naive.

Looks like its a resounding nah

Did some more reading about the Charlie Rose story.

It appears he is very creepy and acted completely out of line with several women.

I wonder who will be the first male celeb to do a pre-emptive strike and come out with a full confession BEFORE allegations are made against him.

David Letterman?

Or did he already get accused (and forgiven)?

"We warned you about hanging out with uncle Johnny, now walk it off"
Chris Rock (I believe) :lmao:

Nick Carter now, very detailed rape accusation.

:littleboy:

I asked my wife yesterday if she minded it when pinch her bum. I was pretty sure I was authorized to, but there was this tiny part of me that thought, "maybe I'm sexually harassing her..."

Good God men are terrible.

Al Franken. I don't even know what he did, but what a douche. All these clowns are so weak. Forgive me they say, I hope I can regain your trust they say. Whatever the pc thing to say is, I promise to work relentlessly to find it.
Thats the culture, no fucking class.