What are you listening to?

That would be crazy to actually be forced to dance until you're dead - until your freaking head falls off, ass she's saying.

Does she mean it? She sure acts like it. Was there really glitter on the wet streets? Because, that is sure as FUCK what she's claiming.

Someone needs to get to the bottom of all this.

When Brandon Flowers claims that he's got soul but he's not a soldier, that's quite a thing to admit.

What he's saying is that he has the soul yes to keep up with you soulful types, but he's sure as FUCK not going to battle for ANYONE.

I wonder how many times he cried when he wrote that.

My guess is zero. Fyi I never realized just how awesome this Killers video is before, absolutely hissterical....and I think this Yeah Yeah Yeahs song is about the sex dungeon scene.

YOU'RE A ZEROOOOO

Prediction -

I will be the first Gamelive poster to report about a sex dungeon experience and I will do it in 2022.

I owe it to you guys.

BOOK IT, DANO

Last edited:

If you put that song on Amazon and it finishes, Amazon puts on a very pleasant indie rock mix, for those so inclined.

So, regarding those lyrics, I get dancing until your head falls off, I get that. I mean, that's what has to happen so often, it really is.

But WHY IN THE FUCK is the glitter on the wet streets? This is very concerning.

"Somebody told me
That you had a boyfriend
That looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February if last year"

Really that's what happened? Complicated yo. I'm guessing alcohol was involved.

Let's not forget who the best band in the world is

Omg marry me

If Karen O says no it's you baby

Love the way you dance 🩰🩰🩰🩰

No way this is an official vid!

She pulled it off though, love the tude