What are you listening to?

I hate that station

Just kidding, never heard it

Total fags, fag music

Plommer whacks off to images of their chest hair (and four year old boys)

You post shit music, say you paid debts that you didn't and then you're actually stupid enough to not understand why everyone hates you.

What a fucking useless moron.

Last edited:
U2 Rattle and Hum full album

What kind of a fucking idiot wouldn't dig this shit?

Lova, out on the street!

"Someday you will die and somehow something's gonna steal you carbon"

Who is writing better than that in recent times?

Me and Latino gorgeous cashier could have a crazy little wicked campaign (in my dreams)

For the record I did say she was cute right after admitting I farted (and people were offended) and now she wished me a happy Valentine's day.

And she's Latino to follow.

This could get big. If there's two things I respect it's loyalty and gorgeous Latino bods/faces, along w the element of surprise.

Baby let's do it all. Just tell me what to do.

Last edited:
Arcade fire has their moments

This is one of them

Wow, Modest Mouse lead Isaac Brock has multiple duis, problems w drugs and has twice cut himself on stage.

I'm totally meant to cover these guys.

If there's one thing I should take more seriously it's the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Heads will roll is obviously legend as is Wait they don't love you like I love you.

They keep popping into my post modern mouse albums mixes and every song is so good.

This is more of a garage sound for them and they CRUSH IT

Is she my fav female lead ever?

I'm sorry Tiffany, butt it could be true. It could've been so beautiful, I know. ❤️

Last edited:
I swear to God if she ate me alive while singing like this it would be my perfect death

Oh my GOD

How did I not know about these fucks 15 years ago?!

Absolutely GENIUS shit here....incredibly hilarious video for an amazingly groovy rock tune

I love this band!

Steves is so indie rock anymore.

Upon further researching the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, two conclusions:

Fever to tell is LEGEND

and

You know who besides me wants to marry lead singer Karen O, who spits alcohol all over audience members?

Everyone.

Karen O FOR THE WIN. That was amazing.

Alright I'm done preaching about how awesome Karen O and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are and I'll slow down on Modest Mouse too. Just very glad I discovered how deeply great both are. Modest Mouse is such a source of everyday energy for me for working out, etc.

Both bands are aging incredibly well.

For anyone who thinks they might click with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs you should give this a listen and a watch, great show and Karen is unreal. You'll fall in love with her just like everyone else when she rockets that booze from her mouth, trust you me.

Last edited: