Stalking Pokerstars
Drinking 12 hard seltzers for the 3rd night in a row
Blasting this in my Airbnb and breaking EVERYTHING
Pulling my new knife on a shit talking old man AGAIN
Bwahahahaha

Plans for today:

Pulling my new knife on a shit talking old man AGAIN
Bwahahahaha
Do you feel like you're making sense right now?

On the other hand this may solve your housing problem for a while.

Think, pal.

Obviously I was joking dumbass.

Plommer, I have you on block for multiple very good reasons I won't go into detail on for the sake of the forum. Speaking to people that you know don't like you (which includes 99% of the online forum world, that's why you're banned everywhere else) doesn't make any sense.

You have zero reason to ever talk to me again. Thanks.

Last edited:
prosecutors wouldn't know you were joking, I wouldn't post such things, they love scouring device history to prove intent

Lol I think it'll be alright, I don't foresee me doing anything anytime soon that would have anyone scouring my devices.

Noted though.

The room scammers are on Roomster as well, fucking scumbags. Here's how the scam works:

You get a message from them that says "text (or email) me directly" with their phone number, this way it's off site so they don't get booted from the site.

Then you follow up with them and they try to get you to do some ID proof thing that costs money. They get money from the ID site for each person they get to do it, I believe.

Annoying.

A lot of them send these messages with all these smilies and shit which is just fucking weird.

Last edited: