What are you listening to?

I always really liked the little nod to The Police thing the bass player and drummer do about 3/4 of the way into the song

This guy seems like a better than average guitar player.

Marty Reign, you approve?

PS: I am listening on some nice headphones and this guy sounds fucking tremendous. Not a disaster! And thats no malarky!

Last edited:
He's fine. 🤷‍♂️ Weak vibrato but good tone and he can obviously play. That skill level is a dime a dozen on YouTube though. It's fine if you like it.

This is a seriously better than average guitarist, who just happens to play stuff that's not quite as crowd-pleasing (lol):

So I tuned into "The Blend" on SiriusXM by mistake. I had no idea what they played.

Well, they played this, and I liked it. Very much actually.

I think I may be gay ( because I wanted to dance like those broads do in the video).

Kings of Leon has released little snippets of new songs. Sounds like mall music. Not sure who said that about them but they were right. Sucks because the early stuff was NOT mall music.

It's tough to think of bands whose newer stuff holds a candle to the older stuff. Cage the Elephant has accomplished that, that's the only one I can think of. Maybe the Black Keys, MAYBE.