What are you listening to?

I'd love to flip Aces on Mac's Kings then after he maybe kills me smoke a swisher and have some patron.

Sure I repeated myself, but it sets a tone man.

Musicianship at about the level of high school cover band. A good high school cover band mind you.

Sure I repeated myself, but it sets a tone man.

That t-shirt with the bird on it - it's the logo of a French Canadian chain of convenience stores called Couche-Tard (night owl).

splashlogo.png

https://www.google.ca/search?q=couc..._v3NAhXsyoMKHbQmB50Q_AUICigD&biw=1366&bih=653

Mac is sneaky sharp, thanks for that

Last edited:
Musicianship at about the level of high school cover band. A good high school cover band mind you.

Sorry. Wait WHAT?!

I agree jareds not great on bass (even though we have a female poster here in love with him) neither is Adam from U2 but both carry it. Not seeing how the other 3 in Kings aren't ridiculous though man, especially Nate on lead guitar. Celeb sings his ass off while playing flawless rhythm and the drummer just pounds it the fuck out when it's time to get hard.

Incredible stage presence as well.

I think you misunderheard.

And songwriting wise? Dude Only by the Night is no accident. It was time to make money and they cashed the fuck in. With Aha shake you have raw early and Because of the Times is a transitional album comparable to The Unforgettable Fire.

As diverse as you'll see yet without obladee because instead of psychos they prefer fashion models.

I mean COMMON