What are you listening to?

Now you ruined the music thread, too.

blood orange

touch sensitive

Probably not that many Motorhead fans out there-but this live album is spectacular

No Sleep At All

The sound of happy people singing Christmas carols in my living room. Shoot me.

IAG
The sound of happy people singing Christmas carols in my living room. Shoot me.

Don't let them inside! They sing outside in my town! Are they all accounted for? Possibly one has slipped into your bedroom? Or has one fallen and can' t get up? Listen to a Andy Williams or Bing Crosby CD for Christmas tunes!

Is your mom singing? That would be cool.
Yes. She is. It's amazing she can't remember her name at times but can remember the words to old songs when played!

Don't let them inside! They sing outside in my town! Are they all accounted for? Possibly one has slipped into your bedroom? Or has one fallen and can' t get up? Listen to a Andy Williams or Bing Crosby CD for Christmas tunes!
Lol. It's not random carolers MM. It's my brother's wife's parents and my mom. They come over to visit mom and they always end up singing. It's nice. It's just not my thing....especially when I have a headache.

Ive never seen any of this Christmas caroling you always see on tv. I'd like to see people in the street lalalaing spontaneously or what not. :dunno: