What are you listening to?

Don't judge it until you listen, pretty good, and has a whopping 176 views on YouTube

We can now confirm why there are only 176 views.
Virtty, it wasnt THAT bad...

A little rough around the edges for sure but check out some of their other stuff...Not too bad imo...

Virtty, it wasnt THAT bad...

A little rough around the edges for sure but check out some of their other stuff...Not too bad imo...

Not for everyone

You have to like real indie music

Not mainstream

Independent labels

So if a real indie sounding band signed with a major label would they no longer sound the same?

Listening to "Something About The Fire" Adele vs Daft Punk (Carlos Serrano mix)

So if a real indie sounding band signed with a major label would they no longer sound the same?

Listening to "Something About The Fire" Adele vs Daft Punk (Carlos Serrano mix)

I find that generally in those scenarios the band's once indie sound is manipulated by over production, and thus less genuine.

I find that generally in those scenarios the band's once indie sound is manipulated by over production, and thus less genuine.

Yes. The marketing of it to a more mainstream audience hurts them also in terms of what songs are released.

Video is real strange, not even sure but it might make the song worse, but I like the song

Decided I am going to drive up Mount Evans in Colorado this year listening to this song

day-5-mount-evans-road-2.jpg