What are you listening to?

My name is Nicolas and I am a Spaniard originally. I have been betting for a bit, not making much money, I admit that, but I don't lose more than I win so I continue. Who are you?

Durito, gringo, lives in colombia, chases steam and bets props for my life. ok existence. do you know rj? polaroid? how did you find us here. welcome.

Mrs. X, I am as real as anyone wants me to be.

Seriously? You did not just say that. Tell me that whole sentence is one big fucked up typo. Schitck is dumb, ghosts are stupid.

Durito, gringo, lives in colombia, chases steam and bets props for my life. ok existence. do you know rj? polaroid? how did you find us here. welcome.

I found you through sbr. I used to be a member there but never really posted much. Found sbr through a gambler friend from the US. I moved to the US a couple years ago, am originally from Madrid.
Salud.

Seriously? You did not just say that. Tell me that whole sentence is one big fucked up typo. Schitck is dumb, ghosts are stupid.

I am not even sure what a ghost is, Mrs. X. Maybe you misunderstood my comment? I am trying to be funny in a different language. Obviously, it is not working out.

I don't know guys what do you think, does his story check out

I am not even sure what a ghost is, Mrs. X. Maybe you misunderstood my comment? I am trying to be funny in a different language. Obviously, it is not working out.

Alright. Nick, here's what's going on. English as a second language is a plausible explanation.

A ghost is a poster that for various reasons creates a different account to mess around with people. You showed up, Emmi showed up around the same time. For a girl to show up on this board with no connection to anyone, no back story and not really seeming to have any interest in talking gambling is extremely suspect.

You and Emmi post mostly in the same threads and have a certain, affection to your posts. English as a second language could explain this, or really being careful to craft your persona so that you can fool people and feel like a special kind of retard is the other explanation. If you're for real, stick around and I apologize. If not, then awesome, you win and stick around and feel cool. I guess time will tell.

At first I was sure that all of you were Devilwoman but, there's just no way she could pull this off.

Really, by responding to all of this I'm just encouraging. I deeply understand the mindset that any attention is good attention. Sorry gamelive.

Alright. Nick, here's what's going on. English as a second language is a plausible explanation.

A ghost is a poster that for various reasons creates a different account to mess around with people. You showed up, Emmi showed up around the same time. For a girl to show up on this board with no connection to anyone, no back story and not really seeming to have any interest in talking gambling is extremely suspect.

You and Emmi post mostly in the same threads and have a certain, affection to your posts. English as a second language could explain this, or really being careful to craft your persona so that you can fool people and feel like a special kind of retard is the other explanation. If you're for real, stick around and I apologize. If not, then awesome, you win and stick around and feel cool. I guess time will tell.

At first I was sure that all of you were Devilwoman but, there's just no way she could pull this off.

Really, by responding to all of this I'm just encouraging. I deeply understand the mindset that any attention is good attention. Sorry gamelive.

Mrs X, I guess time will tell? Emmi is EmmaLee from sbr and I am a member there as well. I can stop posting here if that creates less confusion. I don't know what to do, I guess. Are you devilwoman or is that someone else? So many personas :)
Emmi and I have been talking on sbr and she asked me to join. But, I can just leave if that is better. I am not in need of attention and can join different forum.
Do you gamble, Mrs. X? If yes, what is your favorite sport?

Fiveteamer- I like tapas but not the ones you get here in the US. In Spain, tapas are not as "special" as here. They are just served in bars and you don't have to pay extra money.

Are you devilwoman or is that someone else?
No. She comes around once in awhile and posts pages of dirty pictures and then leaves.

Do you gamble, Mrs. X? If yes, what is your favorite sport?

I don't gamble. My husband Mr. X does. He specializes in baseball. He was on gamelive all the time so I figured I would join instead of complaining about him being on the internet.

No. She comes around once in awhile and posts pages of dirty pictures and then leaves.

I don't gamble. My husband Mr. X does. He specializes in baseball. He was on gamelive all the time so I figured I would join instead of complaining about him being on the internet.

I am not specializing in anything yet but I try my best at basketball. football is still confusing for me. I have another job, so I only gamble a bit here and there in my free time.

I am not even sure what a ghost is, Mrs. X. Maybe you misunderstood my comment?

A ghost is where someone posts on a forum under two (or more) different usernames for whatever reason. They're normally easy to spot since the two duplicate accounts tend to interact unnaturally with each other and they're even easier to spot when they both sign up on the same day via the same IP address.

A ghost is where someone posts on a forum under two (or more) different usernames for whatever reason. They're normally easy to spot since the two duplicate accounts tend to interact unnaturally with each other and they're even easier to spot when they both sign up on the same day via the same IP address.

:grin:

I'm out.

one time for Emmi

kato you gonna like this too

one time for Emmi

kato you gonna like this too

on the world most boring conference call...

will need to listen at lunch