What are you listening to?

I am moving so I am drinking my way through it.

Chance the rapper Acid Rap entire album.

This voted 10 times.

They're winning that.

kol1.png

men i trust has a new album out - pretty dreamy

They are dreamy and she is dreamy to look at
It will take a lot more listens for me to know if I like Untourable Album, though. Sugar is great (chorus lyrics are very similar to a certain song I know very well but the melody is very different)

But there are quite a few tracks I’m not liking much but I may just need more listens.

I didn’t like Oncle Jazz, @kato Did you?

@kato this is a screenshot from my iTunes Library. These are my favorite Men I Trust songs.

8A8DDDC8-894D-4179-B4DF-6C29D21D057F.jpeg

Lauren and Tailwhip are far and away my favorite tracks by MIT

What are your favorites?

It will take a lot more listens for me to know if I like Untourable Album, though. Sugar is great (chorus lyrics are very similar to a certain song I know very well but the melody is very different)

But there are quite a few tracks I’m not liking much but I may just need more listens.

I didn’t like Oncle Jazz, @kato Did you?
i liked the background music feel of the album. almost ambient. really liked always lone & sugar. Jazz Uncle is a throw away for sure.

love you brother.

@kato this is a screenshot from my iTunes Library. These are my favorite Men I Trust songs.

View attachment 6026
Lauren and Tailwhip are far and away my favorite tracks by MIT

What are your favorites?
jesus - we are on the same page.

add lucky sue, morse code, norton commander, break for lovers

they are playing live in slc, october. may attend. we will see. mask concert. small venue - sweaty mask humidity may break kato.

Anyone heard of 'Dry Cleaning'? I really like them. Their latest album especially 'New Long Leg'.
will listen and report back

i like spinn from england a lot

@kato, I started listening to 'Men I Trust' today after you mentioned them. I like them! Not heard of SPINN, will give them a spin tomorrow 😊