What are you listening to?

Plommer do you like songs for music, lyrics or both. I like certain songs like Ah Leah! My Sharona etc for the music...but lots have to do with the lyrics..I think it's a girl thing...I know people who are strictly music...they don't even know the lyrics to some of their favorite songs. I think this is weird.

IAG
Plommer do you like songs for music, lyrics or both. I like certain songs like Ah Leah! My Sharona etc for the music...but lots have to do with the lyrics..I think it's a girl thing...I know people who are strictly music...they don't even know the lyrics to some of their favorite songs. I think this is weird.

Well I am somewhat of a RUSH aficionado so I am very much into lyrics.

IAG

I think it's a people thing. I have a feeling that MC is big into the lyrics. As a DJ, you play what the people want to hear and lyrics be damned. I didn't get paid to educate them on lyric meaning. Personally I want the music to take me away from the everyday grind and not add to it.

I think it's a people thing. I have a feeling that MC is big into the lyrics. As a DJ, you play what the people want to hear and lyrics be damned. I didn't get paid to educate them on lyric meaning. Personally I want the music to take me away from the everyday grind and not add to it.

Lol....I know..who do you think I was referring to? but w ho said anyone had to educate anyone?

Lyrics have a big affect on popularity of songs..even songs people want to dance to....Do you think Taylor Swift's "We are never getting back together." would have had the success it did if it was about hockey or something? Why would lyrics add to daily grind?

Maybe it's just me but I think lyrics are important.

They don't have to be relevant to your life at the time ...or ever...but they are relevant...I was thinking of Plommer posting "She's Gone" and was wondering why he liked the song...that is actually what prompted this...I dunno.....I guess I'm doing anything to avoid more packing at this point.

Some bad ass stoner rock right here, you gotta like the FUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dancing around room before heading out for night music.

Carly Simon ~You Belong To Me (1978)

White Stripes FTW Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:plommer:

1362814231.jpg

GODDO - Sweet Thing

GODDO - popular band in Toronto from back in the 70's/80's.
I'm sure Mudcunt is familiar with them.

:canada:

More awesome Canadian music from bands you guys have never heard of in the USA.

:canada: