what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,257 Views
I lived in the real part of CA.

The non-meth part.

I'm going to San Fran, sd and la.

Yes I lived in an area where about 20 miles away there were some rural meatheads. i lived in Rancho Mirage, on a golf course, took tennis lessons and shopped at Saks 5th avenue. not very meth sounding to me. Guess where I first saw people doing meth... VENICE BEACH. That is in LA. The 2nd place I ever saw it? MISSION BEACH in SD. So guess what blttydouche. You aren't as smart as you seem to think you are. Just bc ppl do meth doesn't mean everyone in a metro area does it. And can I remind you I'm not FROM there. I'm not from anywhere. Does everyone in dc do crack? No.

Cali's life:
Birth-5months:Berkely, CA
5month-5yrs old: Seattle
5yrs old- 4th grade: Paradise Valley Arizona
5th and 6th grade: NYC
7th grade: paradise valley
8th and 9th grade: Rancho mirage, CA
10th-12th grade: the most prestigious arts boarding school in the country
Summer after high school: Chicago
Freshman year: St. Louis (attending Webster University)
2005, moved to NYC
Jan '10. - jan '12 NJ
Jan '12 - now NYC

So tell me, where am I from?

Cali was one of your parents in the military? Was it hard moving all over the place like that ?

Also describe what makes one town more "real" than another? California is a HUGH state. You have Yosemite, the red wood forests, him lot and the Sierra mountains, Sacramento, the capital, tons of farming on the entire inland and some coast that provides food for the entire country. California is a huge farming Mecca, providing a large % or the veggies you buy and eat daily. The you have sang ran, Berkely, napa. You have the huge army bases, naval bases, etc. you have Santa Barbara, Venice beach, Santa Monica, west Hollywood, the valley, ojai, long beach, orange country, calrsbad, San Diego, imperial beach, Palm Springs, Rancho mirage, electro and the Imperial valley. You have Lake Tahoe, lake arrow head, you have big bear and Idyllwild,. San Jose and the bay. More and more that I'm not listing.

So what is " real California" and how, specifically, is that justified? I'd like a detailed list of each area I mentions and their ranking of California "realness" scaled 1-10 (10 being most real) and descriptions up to 6 sentences each explaining your personal opinion justification. I'd also like you speak on the specifics of each area, nature like the redwoods, am made industry like Silicon Valley, as well as the demographics.

Ad then please write a compelling paragraph on why your area is more real than any other area

I'm on the plane now (wifi) so I have a few hours. Take your time.

I look forward threading your response.

No, my dad worked for a couple different banks, each new step up the corporate ladder took us to a new place until he took a job as COO of an international bank which took us to Rancho mirage, then I went off to boarding school and my folks travelled a lot. Lives in OR for awhile and now they Are in the foothills of the sierras near napa and Sacramento. Longest I have ever lived anywhere is NYC.

Cali is perhaps the most reliable poster I have ever seen for "taking the bait."

why'd you move around so much? maybe thats why you're fucked.

I moved once and it was way more than enough for me.

Enjoy your time in SF cali. It's the best city in the US. I don't see much meth use I'm sorry to say. Crack is another story if you go through the tenderloin closer to the evenings or on the first of the month. Either way it doesn't bother FF because I don't do it nor do I mind if others want to engage in the activity. It's not really my business.

Getting my M1 license. Sitting my ass on Honda bikes. :pope:

I'm doing a Color Run tomorrow. I'm prepping by eating everything in sight today. Carb loading...

Color Run? I get it's some type of run....but specifically?

Is it that run where they cover you in stupid colored shit?

Cause that sounds super. :wah:

(Fiveteamer and I were discussing that stuff earlier today. Dead serious.)

Dude, not for us. That's quite possibly the gayest shit I've ever heard of. Too gay for me, and I'm certifiably at least 70% homo.

color-run-5050.jpg

Yeah all the faghags and fruitflys in NYC do that shit.

Tonight an Elvis tribute with Mr. Nina cause he is a HUGH Elvis fan and I love my man. Tomorrow, dragging Mr. Nina's butt out of work and making him take me out to a nice dinner and then bed (not necessarily in that order) and then we are suppose to go to a costume party with a Disney character theme. He vetoed most male characters because they wore tights and he ain't gonna do that. Soooo...long story short, Zorro!! Sunday...I see a nap in my future.