what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,248 Views
What is that Rogie what's that do

What is that Rogie what's that do

it means that through me mom i was able to locate and meet a cousin that was raised in guatemala, dresses like one speaks like one, and reno is somewhat right, has some marero tattoos (http://ir.gl/2d4a98) and was telling me about his younger days, it may just be that contact i needed to get into guate, that's a scary place even for ol' roguey bacon

bacon there's a roguey brother lost somewhere in central america, probably panama most likely but who knows, never met him, i dont think he even knows i exist, that's on my father side, havent spoken to my father in like half a decade though not that he would know where to locate but at least some additional info, if he hasnt died yet he should be older than muddy, i have another never met roguey brother in colombia, that one is locatable though in valledupar or over in maracaibo, i just never spoken with him

Rogie that is some heavy chit! Please keep us posted on developments!

Mexican place last night Rogie thought of you when Cami ordered Chilquilas (however you spell it) you recommended it and now she orders it every time. Fajitas here and Takates ftw.

Rogie be careful! :yoda:

ha nice i was having chilaquiles at a mexi place when i txt cami i think on saturday night it was

:cheers:

RJ, how many siblings do you have?

RogRog I txt you back the other day! Chilaquiles is one of my favorite dishes, this particular restaurant makes it very well, and it comes with this awesome spicy sauce. They were out of guacamole though, so that was disappointing.

Rog that is crazy about your family, do you have any siblings you grew up with, or did you grow up as an only child? I have family down in Tennessee that I haven't spoke with or seen since I was about 6, they are from my fathers side of the family whom I also haven't seen since I was about 3. Sometimes I wonder if I have any other siblings out there. I'll probably never know and it's probably better off that way.

RJ, how many siblings do you have?

Rog that is crazy about your family, do you have any siblings you grew up with, or did you grow up as an only child?

yeah up to age 12 i was with my bros, just regular child hood, after that my not so normal story started

yeah up to age 12 i was with my bros, just regular child hood, after that my not so normal story started

Oh, wow. Now you have me intrigued, I am curious about this "not so normal story".

RJ, stay out of scary places please! MrsM I know thinks like wise!:yes:

just watching youtubes

from the wonderful world of parana :lmao:

I used to work on a farm and there was a ram like that. He just hits that guy in the balls. lol

Tough weekend, Cami finally let me down late Sunday.

Tree_zpsfe7791e8.png

sweating in bed, i think i have the dengue fever

Rogie check in are you ok man.

don't know man, these things play out over a few days