West Virginia vs. Kentucky

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,490 Views
Kentucky may have more talent, but they just dont understand the game. WV is putting on a clinic with a their layups off of cuts to the hoop.

Calipari may be the best recruiter, but the guy has shit in his brains when it comes to making in game adjustments.

Onner, you should apply to be the Kentucky FT coach, hire Archie as your assistant.

im goign to lose this fucking under on all this bullshit fould!!!!!

these idiots are gonna put up 30 in the last 3 mins to fuck me. wow fuck this day.

A son comes home from college to West Virginia and tells his dad about a wonderful girl he’s met.

“Dad, she’s fantastic. She’s smart, in great shape, and she’s getting her teaching certificate this spring. I’m going to ask her to marry me, but…”

“But what, son?” asks the father.

“She’s a virgin.”

The father scratches his beard and says, “Son, if she ain’t good enough for her own family, she damn sure ain’t good enough for ours.”

thanks for lightening my mood.

i cant believe this game is going over. ky has been fouling like a bunch of morons since there were 3 mins left. man what a bad bad bad fucking day.

I was saying that just the other day!! And they slate him as a lottery pick...

Basketball sucks balls today.

I dont get what scouts watch, yeah he has some talent, but he hasn't done anything all year.

Dajuan blair was dominate all last year and he cant get drafted in the 1st rd.

Fucking unreal. 30 goddam points in 3 mins in a 10 pt blowout. Fuck me.

I'm done. This has officially been a failed venture.

Have drink it is doing wonders with my mind.

tough break, but you have the fights tonight on a positive note