• Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,343 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Don't know how often you will post here or if you will post at all, but nice to have you here! :bowdown:

Great, another fucking Peepsplace reject.

Just kidding, welcome, pal.

site looks good...love the flowers

gl fellas

Howdy Whale, long time no see.

hey Newman...

you guys have a good group over here looks like

Whaley I need a winner. Real bad.

:popcorn:

Thanks Whale!

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Disrespect to fellow posters.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I thought you ran shit over there? No?

that guy said he was going to give her a timeout so she would think of her actions :lmao:

I thought you ran shit over there? No?

I guess not. Whale said I could do what I wanted, and then he let Handick ban me, twice.

whale said you could do what you wanted and even offered you a sub forum of your very own...he didnt say you could continue to bash and degrade his employee...if you really thought that what you were doing was okay, then you need to go back and read some of the shit you said about the kid. nobody said you couldnt dislike yan, but everyone at SP was going out of their way to get you back posting and being happy...all you were doing was being a bitch to yan and that shit got old fast today.

Rayray why are you guys being so douchey to DW? She is a solid addition to any forum.

Talk to your people and make this work. You guys NEED her.

dw...

her and plommer has made it so i have to be choosey at work

whale said you could do what you wanted and even offered you a sub forum of your very own...he didnt say you could continue to bash and degrade his employee...if you really thought that what you were doing was okay, then you need to go back and read some of the shit you said about the kid. nobody said you couldnt dislike yan, but everyone at SP was going out of their way to get you back posting and being happy...all you were doing was being a bitch to yan and that shit got old fast today.

I don't want my own subforum, obviously. So I called him Handick. Big deal he is such a pussy. I even used NSFW in the title.

Originally Posted by CY18
Flamers will get banned. Nes tried to trash this forum. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.

then me:

What does that have to do with you deleting my fucking thread asshole? Nothing, and if you can't understand that fuckyou.

lol that cracks me up, but anyway. I got banned for this, but Teddy can post this:

Handick the clown
Theme of bozo the clown...

Handick the clown...the stupid fvcking clown

When it come to forums he doesnt know shit and he has a pencil dick...

Handick the clown...the stupid fvcking clown

He likes to give posters timeouts but he's never left the house..

Handick the clown the stupid fvcking clown....

If I ever see him in the streets I swear I will make him suck on my meat..

Handick the clown the stupid fvcking clown...

And he is not banned.

Jack can post this

Jack Herer
Rogue kissed me and I liked it

Come out and play.

whale, stop protecting this faggot. Real life is gonna end up fucking this kid in the ass.

And he is not banned.

Atrocity of atrocities.

Also Ray, I did follow the rules that CY set out for ME. I used NSFW, yet he pretends I didn't. He is a liar and apparently you guys are too busy sucking Chris Yandek's pencil dick to see the truth.

CY18
Super Moderator

There is a difference between having a wicked sense of humor and disrespecting other posters. I was brought some issues and I looked into them. We even gave DW a second chance. I was willing to let her do what she wanted under terms she came up for herself and then she decided not to follow them and on top of it try to make trouble. What more do you want?

To all SP posters, all of your suggestions in other threads will be taken into consideration. If a forum can't go on by losing one poster, then there is no reason for any of us to be here.