Welcome to our newest member: Blackie

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,896 Views
I have one of my disciples playing at rw, offerings are much greater than previously mentioned, took a 50% free play instead of a rebate since i dont really plan on losing.

Durito, I am interested in becoming a disciple. Contact me on fb.

Ok i'll be home later.

Durito you will now feel the wrath. You made your bed here.

From blackie or what? I'm not doing anything wrong.

From blackie or what? I'm not doing anything wrong.

You are winning, no?

These Mickey Mouse internet bookies don't like when you win. That and of itself is wrong.

Durito please stop now. I really like you and would hate to see something terrible happen to you. These guy isn't playing games.

:pray:

No they dont.

Durito please stop now. I really like you and would hate to see something terrible happen to you. These guy isn't playing games.

:pray:

okie , lets ban costa rican ips except for pally of course

Want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to my mornings with you bread. Guys I have no problem with anyone winning. As a bookmaker you need winners without them we wouldn't be in business. I would rather follow a consistant winner then chase him. More then one way to make money in this biz.

Welcome Blackie. How about giving us a winner for today?

OMG I'M SO WORKED UP! BLACKIE IS HERE! WHATEVER WILL I DO!?

:lmao:

Well I wished for more comedy on the board and I certainly got it. Please check in daily. Thanks bitch.

Blackie, can we change "Wall's Wall" to "Wal's Wall"? When Prince changed his name to "?" people wouldn't have known him if the promoters had promoted "!".

I can see why your so angry bread. You must of been a real dork growing up. You still playing with toys.

I have too many Blackie's in my life as it is......

no offense to this guy who ever he is....

but when I do have time to goof off... I wanna come to a forum with as few Blackie's as possible....

I can see why your so angry bread. You must of been a real dork growing up. You still playing with toys.

Yes I play with my wowos everyday. I also wear one of those hats with the little propeller on it everywhere I go. :propeller:

I also have a 2-inch penis. Still friends?

Archie welcome back. You married yet?