Welcome to Gamelive's newest baby daddy

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,228 Views
:bowdown: Welcome to Wuhanfluland, mini Blitty!

Thanks non-people pals!!!

This sleep deprivation is no joke. I figured we’d lose a few hours a week.

Didn’t expect to start right off the bat, with 4 hours in 4 days.

Good grief.

Thanks non-people pals!!!

This sleep deprivation is no joke. I figured we’d lose a few hours a week.

Didn’t expect to start right off the bat, with 4 hours in 4 days.

Good grief.

Pal, I’ll tell you what we did after both of us were TOTALLY EXHAUSTED after the first 2 or 3 weeks......

We started doing shifts.

Mom would go to sleep from 7:00 PM to about 2AM and I would handle everything (pumped milk would be ready to go I would just have to warm it up). So I’d feed, change diapers, cuddle with the baby all that stuff while Mom got 6-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Then Mom would wake up and I’d pass the torch to her and go get my 7 hours of sleep.

T’was a game changer

:handshake:

Seriously though, someone had to go to work. And wifey was breastfeeding and getting paid a full salary to stay home.

Y'all are still making me feel bad but wtf.

I changed diapers and did stuff on evenings and weekends. I think.

I stayed home for 6 weeks and Mom stayed home for 3 months

Tron, that sounds logical at some point.

Sucks now because we’re still waiting for real milk. I’m a full fledged Colostrum expert though. I’m meticulous with the syringe, get every last bit of that liquid gold, like a smack addict.

My life was so much more cool before I knew what terms like: colostrum, latching, and meconium was.

I stayed home for 6 weeks and Mom stayed home for 3 months

I see. I got one week off and the wife got a full year (first six months at full salary and the last six at 50%.)

We coulda taken six months each but I was making double her salary back then and my six months would've been paid at ~50%.

Made more sense for me to sleep through year 1. :wah: