WELCOME NEW POSTER DIOGEE

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,044 Views
Welcome Diogee.
Anyone notice that Diogee shows up just as Pavy appears to have departed? (yes I am aware that both of these guys were at the SBR bash but facts should not be allowed to get in the way of a conspiracy).

Welcome Diogee..glad to see you over here.

Yes Dunder...facts never get in the way of a good conspiracy. I think that is the one thing all conspiracies have in common.

I miss Pavy. Guy is too sensitive.

Welcome Diogee.
Anyone notice that Diogee shows up just as Pavy appears to have departed? (yes I am aware that both of these guys were at the SBR bash but facts should not be allowed to get in the way of a conspiracy).
I think you may be on to something Dunder...I am investigating. Personally don't think both were really at the bash. The most likely scenario as I see it is that this diogee fella paid the guy that showed up as Pavy to play the part and diogee, unfortunately, was actually diogee. I will let everyone know of my findings but in the meantime I think the gambling fellas need to ban this diogee guy.

Bread I am everywhere. Hard to escape your ghosts...no matter where you go we will find you. :moped:

Howdy. Welcome to Gamelive where curling is king.

:curling:

Not a whole lot Archie. Staying busier than I ever want to be with work and mom just diagnosed with ms. All a part of life whether we like it or not. :hattip: How are things going?

What's up X

Real sorry to hear about you Mom. I have an aunt with MS. From what I understand, the treatments for MS have come a long way in the past 15 years or so.

BIG BIG WELCOME from the monkey clan. Sorry to hear about your mom.

I think Shanty tore Pavy a new one with his iron.

What's up ronnie james? Good to see you.

I think Shanty tore Pavy a new one with his iron.

What's up ronnie james? Good to see you.

Dio can't be Shanty, can he? To nice of a guy to do that to Pavy. Sorry buddy, but Shanty's inspirational cig thread set the monkey off on you! i love you Pavy!

once again. love when you post leisure.

shirley manson!

yah boy

Attachments

• is.jpg
    is.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 111
Good Leisure...enjoy the people I'm around.

Nice to see so many familiar faces. I only wish I were Shanty...would be a dream come true.