Welcome new gamelive member: Nickythenoodle

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 4,774 Views
Wally you missed Nicky's real entrance. She came in harder than any other Gameliver, ever.

She? I like the SHE part.

Nicky if you are indeed a female then ignore my previous post. We have more than enough hard females at the present. We need more softer females like Nina and Teela to offset the hard females like Mrs. X and Robyn. They aren't thuggish hard females but they tend to not expose their softer sides very often.

She? I like the SHE part.

Nicky if you are indeed a female then ignore my previous post. We have more than enough hard females at the present. We need more softer females like Nina and Teela to offset the hard females like Mrs. X and Robyn. They aren't thuggish hard females but they tend to not expose their softer sides very often.

now ask for pics, wal

Wally, stop while you're ahead....

Nicky is badass! She came in fighting. I have a feeling that she'll be making at least one person here uncomfortable.

16l0f2x.gif

nicky2.gif

:dieantwoord::dieantwoord:

Mods, can we get this as a :nicky: avatar?

nicky2.gif

Could NickytheNoodle be a ghost? Ghosts can be enjoyable IMO but that first post was quite stunning!

Baggio, please come back and just give us a one post Y or N if NickyTN is real or not? No need to say who! I trust you and even though some of the response you got from the last heads up wasn't 100% positive, IMO is was without question the right thing to do! :up:

Where in the hell is MonkeyFocker?

Where in the hell is MonkeyFocker?

MF my guess is really a nice guy who doesn't kick somebody when their down. He stops at knocking them down. Now forum retards could be another story? :dunno:

11:45 where he is...probably still asleep

Where is this infamous first post then?

It's a very uncomfortable post, Nina. The whole thread vanished.

Fishay is gonna be pissed if his thread vanished into the thin air we like to call Polaroidland....

secret zone guys