• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 5,238 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
All right folks, I sat there and DVR'd last week's episode to see if indeed they are going with the "Judges Pass" again this year, and as it turns out they are.

So this week, pick who is leaving, and if you feel like it, you can pick a new one or two picks to stay forever, just keep in mind the scoring parameters. Also now you all have 1 selection for when they will use the judges pass, so if you would like to invoke that option, you just need to place that in your post. If your right, you will get the 500 point bonus even if you don't get the right contestant that is being given the boot. If you are wrong, well there goes your 1 chance to call when the judges are going to exercise their rights of veto power over america. Good Luck

Going home - Paige. No more black girls :(

My pick to go home is Andrew Garcia.

Wow, almost all of yous (Enigma not included) are either picking Paige to hit the road, or Andrew. Also, this could be a decidedly eventfull week in terms of scoring. With everyone on Paige, the Leader is one of a few on Andrew, if she pins it down, it could be hard to catch her going the rest of the way unless there is a early favorite upset in the longevity contest.

Who is Enigma on?

Robyn could almost put it away tonight eh? Will really have to root against my black honey then.

Well not really, but the odds would totally tilt in her favor if she gets another 1000 points up on her next competitor. Then to lose, she would totally have to have her longevity picks get the boot in the next few weeks, and forget to participate. So, if she gets it right today, the pack will separate, but if not the pack will tighten up. All of this is just me thinking, I haven't had time to actually look at the numbers and how they play out yet, so I could be wrong.

Andrew is safe. We all still have a chance!!! lol

would take paige

rage, can you post each week when the episode is? I'm confused. they sometimes do it wednesday and sometimes thursday?

would take paige

rage, can you post each week when the episode is? I'm confused. they sometimes do it wednesday and sometimes thursday?
I really don't even know myself half the time, but I think from now, the elimination show will be starting at 9:00 PM on Wednesday. Of course watch next week's show start at 8:00 now that I have said that, but I believe that typically it will start at 9.

I am very angry that Andrew did not go home. Very angry.

We have a new leader in the bunch today as Robyn is surely pissed about Andrew still being in this competition. Here is the scoring table from week 5.

Scoring_Table.jpg

Freakin Immortality? Who the hell is that?!?!?!?!

I thinks these rules are actually going to pan out. I was worried about someone running away with it in the conceptualization faze, but it looks like the scoring is fairly close as a whole.