• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 4,906 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hey this week starts the single elimination of the 12 contestants left. So this week is easy. Just name the one contestant either a lovely lady, or perhaps a handsome gentlemen that will be shown the door. As always if you would like you can choose up to 2 different contestants to make it in the longevity contest. Remember, if you have had one or both of your longevity contestants hit the road, you should find a replacement for the next week so you can start accumulating points again in that category. This week's elimination contestant should be worth 1200 points, so Robyn could conceivable pull away from the pack, or perhaps a player in the back of the pack could be leading after this week. Good Luck.
I will need to actually watch the show to see if they announce any rule changes from last year.

Elimination is on Wednesday this week, just wanted to toss that out there.

Going home (do we just pick one since only one going home?)

LACEY FUCKIN BROWN!!!

I need to pick another person to win since one of mine is gone...and that person is Michael Lynche. ??????????? Whatever. No..Didi Benami. Didi..ok thanks.

Going Home - Lacey Brown

Although I really want Andrew and Mike to leave. I can't stand them. Give me mullet man back!

The problem is that the people who should go home do not. I'd say 3 way tie between Laci, Tim, and Paige.

Laci Brown to go home

Going home, Lacey Brown.

Or it might be Andrew Garcia. But I am going with Lacey Brown this week.

Again with Lacey Brown. You people really have it in for her.

Well with 2 more selections to go the crew is right at the average for picking Lacey to go home, if I more person picks her, you will have actually picked her more than 44% of the time for every week going so far. If she makes it, I'm gonna start thing that she has some mad skills working on the officials.

Its weird Rager. She is so bad and outclassed. I don't get it.

Sorry I am late again with my picks. Luckily the show has not started yet. I forgot to watch last night so I had to get home early and watch it quickly on my DVR.

My person to go home is the same person I have picked every week to go home. Lacey Brown She is terrible. Enough said.

Once again I am worried about one of my picks for final 2 to go home. Andrew is in big trouble tonight. However with the scoring the way it is, I feel my best chance to win is to hope he sticks around and starts singing the way he is capable of. So no changes to my longevity picks.

Thanks

oh, they switched the night? good thing I got my pick in today. I was considering changing it but I guess it was moved to wed at 9 this week instead of thurs at 8. because of march madness? or are they doing back to back nights or something?

Sorry I am late again with my picks. Luckily the show has not started yet. I forgot to watch last night so I had to get home early and watch it quickly on my DVR.

do you mean last week?

dammit lacey sent packing and I was considering switching to her tomorrow but they changed the day up on me. that about does it for me.

hi i here. lacey brown go home FINALLY! yyayayay!!

Here is how the scoring went for week 4

Results_Week_4.jpg