Week 2 American Idle pickin contest: Make your selections here.

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 5,244 Views
Enigma got his right because he tailed me!!

I make good picks and then I get accused of tailing people!

me know who to tail I guess

OK people, here are the scores and all the other shit associated with the contest as of today. I have already spotted a mistake by me. I mistakin'ly gave Bananas credit for participation points and I just caught the mistake, so Bananas can take 500 points off of your score. I have fixed the spreadsheet, but I don't have time to fix the photos.

It seems that Robyn is jumping out to the early lead, and she now has picked 5 out of the 8 people going home, Enigma was able to stay abreast of early perky robyn for the most part, but she was able to edge him/ her for the weekly totals by having a longevity contestant from last week still in the hunt for a longer period of time. The rest of your scores are as follows.

Results_Week_2.jpg

Hey, I love to make charts I guess, so here is the break down of points in another way.

Again, Bananas can take 500 off of your total.

Scoring_Summary_Week_2.jpg

Now for the Paretos, first the staying forever chart, or the money chart as I call it. I have bets for the bowersox chick and the Casey dude, I will be hedging all contest long, so I may also be doing some long shots after a while.

Pareto_Chart_Eventual_Winner_Week_2.jpg