Week 1 American Idol Picken Thread, make your selections here.

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 6,666 Views
Nice boot pick on Ashley Robyn :cheers:

I was close to choosing her.

Robyn, does thegreek, betjam, bookmaker or 5dimes handle these AI bets? Thank you!:popcorn:

Ok the results are in. An impressive 10 of you have entered so the pareto charts won't be as good as they could have. Then again the 10 that did enter for week 1 have a advantage over anyone else coming in for teh rest of the competition, but the advantage is hardly considered insurmountable. Out of 2900 possible points given out last night, the Robynator came in first with 1900 points, or 65% of the possible points up for grabs. The rest of the standings are below.

Results_Week_1.jpg

I know I didn't put the scores in order, hey what canI say, I'm lazy. Anyway, nobody lost a contestant whom they thought was going all the way, so they all get 100 points, and they all move automatically to week 2. If you would like to change one or both of them, you can, just remember it will be their first week as your selection.

Here is the Pareto chart of the people whom you as a group have selected to make it all the way.

Pareto_Chart_Eventual_Winner_Week_1.jpg

Pareto charts are a combination bar chart and line chart. The bar chart scale is read on the left side, ( or on top of the bar), this shows you how many people have chosen that particular contestant. The percentage on the right shows you how many have chosen that contestant as a percentage of the total. The line graph shows a cumulative additive of the contestants starting with the most popular and moving to the right with the least popular.

Well the guys elimination goes like this.

Pareto_Chart_Eliminated_Guys_Week_1.jpg

The bars in red mean the guy has gotten the boot.

So what the fuck does this all mean? Well most of you feel that Lacey Brown should be home already, along with 25% percent of you hoping the worst forJohn Park. As a group you favor Casey James to win this thing.

Very nice Rage! Thanks for the quick scoring update and again for putting this contest together :cheers:

Wow check out Rager showing off all his skills. Very nice.

Props to me and Hoff not able to nail ONE of the filthy kids that went home last night. Unreal.

Robyn should be disqualified. Should be 1 entry per household. This is fucking bullshit. :hides:

I am soooooooooo disappointed Tyler Grady is gone.

I don't know jack about any of the contestants, and I have never seen them, but from what I read around the internets on this subject, all the ladies are mournung the day that Tyler left.

Wow check out Rager showing off all his skills. Very nice.

Props to me and Hoff not able to nail ONE of the filthy kids that went home last night. Unreal.

I won't say all of my skills. I still have a few skills that I haven't let onto.

tied for second. woohoo! thanks rage

For anyone who doesn't know Sadie/Nina are the same person. Sadie is my cat's name and was my first internet persona.